• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!

In summary, the person with six or more postcards will receive a special gift at the Leadership Summit.
amy07
So, who is getting the gift at Leadership for having 6 or more?
I just signed another, so I can't wait to see what it is!!

I've got three so far. I have about 10 people on the fence right now. I'm hoping with the extra 30 days promo that I can sign another 3+.

cmdtrgd said:
I've got three so far. I have about 10 people on the fence right now. I'm hoping with the extra 30 days promo that I can sign another 3+.

I only have 2 - but I'm with you Kate - I have so many fence riders~~

I thought we didn't get the postcards after November. Is it still going on? I only have 1 so I don't expect anything.

This is the email that I received yesterday....

Dear Consultant,

Congratulations on your terrific recruiting success! You’ve added five new Consultants
to your team since July, and earned a Dream Patrol postcard for each new recruit!
Keep up the momentum by recruiting at least one new Consultant this month, so you
can earn the December Dream Patrol postcard.

With six or more postcards earned July through December, you’ll receive a special
gift at Leadership Summit!

We’ve made it easy for you to recruit in December by adding 30 days to the New Consultant
Rewards Program! New Consultants who join in December have 120 days for the New
Consultant Rewards Program and 60 days to earn bonus rewards. They’ll get their
businesses off to a head start before the new year and have plenty of time to earn
their bonuses.

Keep sharing the dream and keep earning your Dream Patrol postcards!

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

ok, I know there are more people on here that have received postcards. What do you think we will be trading them in for? This is my first year, so what do you veterans think it could be?

They've never done it before, so it could be anything.My guess, based on the hints, is that the 6-card people will get some kind of tote or briefcase. Or a nice address book/planner.

I've been protecting my two little cards all this time and now I guess they won't get me anything but I'll take them along anyway! :) Who knows... maybe I'll have 4 more by then!!!!!!!!!!!

I have six. Not sure that I will get one for December or not... I have so many on the fence it is not even funny.

I just got December's postcard - really cute!!! And yayy! that's #6!

What is "Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!" all about?

"Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!" is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants at all levels of leadership reach the next level of success. It focuses on unlocking the potential of a team and utilizing the six key factors of leadership to achieve a gift of growth and success.

Who can participate in "Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!"?

This training program is open to all consultants at any level of leadership within Pampered Chef. It is designed to help both new and experienced leaders reach their full potential and achieve success.

What are the six key factors of leadership that are covered in this training program?

The six key factors of leadership covered in "Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!" are vision, communication, leading by example, developing others, decision making, and resilience. These factors are essential for any leader to master in order to unlock the full potential of their team and achieve success.

How will "Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

This training program will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to become a successful leader within Pampered Chef. It will help you build a strong and thriving team, improve your communication and decision-making skills, and ultimately increase your sales and income.

How can I sign up for "Unlocking the Surprise: 6+ at Leadership = Gift!"?

You can sign up for this training program through your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in and navigate to the training section, where you will find more information and the option to register for the program. Alternatively, you can contact your upline leader for assistance with signing up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ughubug
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
PCGINA