• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Mystery of How I Got My DCB

In summary, Janet, Leslie, and everyone else that has a Deep Covered Baker says that they do not remember how they got their DCB. However, they all agree that it was a host special and they can't remember which one it was. They all suggest that you try calling HO or returning the DCB to the store where it was originally purchased.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Yes I know, here we go again. I have a dumb question....
Did we ever have the opportunity to earn the DCB. I have one and can't for the life of me remember how I got it. If I earned it, if I paid for it, or if someone allowed me to use their host special.
Does anyone know. The lid to mine broke, but the bottom is fine. I was going to use it for Sept shows, but I can't until I get it fixed, unless I borrow one.

I know it was Host Special for February....

Leslie, first of all, not a dumb question!

I have a DCB too, but you know, I can't honestly remember how I got mine either! I can't wait to see everyone's answers so maybe I can figure out how I got mine too!! LOL!!

Janet, you gotta quit typing the same time as me!! LOL!!!

DCB????? :confused:

Deep Covered Baker

pcchris said:
Janet, you gotta quit typing the same time as me!! LOL!!!

LOL! I think we're ALL doing it...

I got mine when it was the host special in Feb. Was it included that time we could earn stoneware/pc dollars based on the number of stones we sold?

I would like the acquire (sp) the DCB without knowing that I did;D

That's still the one thing I really want but haven't had the funds to get it.... that and the cookware :)

jrstephens said:
I got mine when it was the host special in Feb. Was it included that time we could earn stoneware/pc dollars based on the number of stones we sold?

Not that I can see from this:

Attachments

• cs_06sep.pdf
    209.5 KB · Views: 169
I remember at one point ( can't remember which time though ) when there was a Stoneware Special, it was available to hosts for 60% off, but wasn't part of the 20% off guest special........was that maybe last September?

ChefBeckyD said:
I remember at one point ( can't remember which time though ) when there was a Stoneware Special, it was available to hosts for 60% off, but wasn't part of the 20% off guest special........was that maybe last September?

That was February host special - guest special excluded it...

Attachments

• hs_07feb.pdf
    346.2 KB · Views: 203
So, any suggestions on how I should go about returning it?

krzymomof4 said:
So, any suggestions on how I should go about returning it?

You need to figure out how you got it!

If you used someone's host special then it is technically listed in their name, not yours...you'll have to find that show to return it.

You could MAYBE try calling HO...since the item is newer (under 3 years old still I believe and stoneware has a 3 year warranty) they MAY take it back without tying it to a show/order.

I earned it for free last year when I chose that specific Bonus package (with the old Super Starter program) ....I think that it came with a stackable cooling rack, the DCB, tiles & stripes towels and maybe the silicone whisks?

I know I got mine last Feb when the past host didn't want two pieces of Stoneware.

I got mine when I was submitting my own show and had an extra half price item so my mom bought it since I still live with her...hopefully when I get a place of my own she will forget that she paid for it and I can take it with me. Just kidding, I am actually going to get another one in October. My mom keeps telling everyone that she hopes that I never get married because she won't have anything to cook with then.

I remember!!!!

.....so how did you get it?

Kit enhancement??

janetupnorth said:
Not that I can see from this:
That promotion says "selection excludes Deep Covered Baker".

But remember in Feb, they added the DCB in for hosts only.

BethCooks4U said:
That promotion says "selection excludes Deep Covered Baker".

Yup, that's why I said not what I can see from that...

I'm really thinking she got it in Feb. (Host special).

Ok, she remembers but left us all hanging after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate cliffhangers!!!!!!!

Sorry to leave everyone in suspense.....
I ordered a host special that she didn't want. I couldn't believe it when she turned it down.

YEAH!!!! Mystery solved!! :D

That's how I got mine too! :)

I love happy endings! :)

1. How can I earn the DCB (Director's Circle Bonus)?

The DCB is a bonus that is earned by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals set by the company. It is typically only available to consultants who have achieved a certain level within the company.

2. Did I pay for the DCB or was it given to me?

If you earned the DCB, it was not something you paid for. However, if someone allowed you to use their host special to help you reach your goals, then you may have indirectly paid for it through that purchase.

3. How can I remember if I earned the DCB or not?

If you're unsure if you earned the DCB, you can always check with your sponsor or the company's back office to see if you met the requirements for it.

4. Can I still use my DCB if the lid is broken?

Unfortunately, if the lid is broken, the DCB may not be functional for its intended purposes. It is recommended to either get it fixed or borrow a different one if you need it for upcoming shows.

5. Can I use someone else's DCB if I don't have one?

No, the DCB is only available to consultants who have earned it themselves. It cannot be shared or transferred between consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cookin to the top