• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!

not sure if you know about them or not, but they are these little boxes with a bunch of stuff in them, and you get to choose what you want, and it comes with a $50 gift card. But some people dont like them because you cant see what is in them until you open them. So yea, I will be trying this out!Thanks for the feedback, Heather! I think this would be a great idea too!
feather18
Hey , I had heard a while back of some people making coupons, and giving them to a guest like a pile on, with the 90$ in free products, 2 1/2 off items, 25% off, 10% off, 60% off certain items apply..??

Any one have anything like that? I know some of you have vista print, i dont have it.. but i heard it makes really cute stuff!?!
IF any one has anything please share! I am trying to entice my guests to WANT to host!!

THANKS in advance!!!:D

I am not sure but wanted to tell you vista print is not something people "have" but it is a website where you can go (anyone can go) to order printed stuff DIRT cheap and very high quality.

OOh! cool! thanks! I think i can make the coupons on word probally. and free!! Thanks for the info!

any more ideas? any one have something that they already use?

Here's something.. you could print them on cardstock and then laminate (or use contact paper). I made them for a $500 show in Publisher, and then copied and pasted into Word. If anyone needs them done for other show sales levels, I can change them easily, just let me know. (they both have 3 pages of coupons)

Attachments

• booking coupons.pub
    166 KB · Views: 382
  • bookingcouponswd.doc
    118.5 KB · Views: 439
So do you put these inside your host packets or who do you give them to?

heat123 said:
So do you put these inside your host packets or who do you give them to?

Just reading through this thread....I think it would be a neat idea to hand them one at a time to the host, or a guest, at the show....and talk about all the benefits of hosting as you do.

ChefBeckyD said:
Just reading through this thread....I think it would be a neat idea to hand them one at a time to the host, or a guest, at the show....and talk about all the benefits of hosting as you do.
Becky, I kind of thought that too, giving them to the guests to have them read off out loud, but I was just wondering what Amanda would do with them?:confused:

I wasn't paying attention and I hit the Publisher file and it opened up

I tried a few others files and a few opened up but not all - how did this happen?

Thanks

for posting these coupons

~

Becky Thank you SOO Much!! That was Exactly what I was looking for!! ;) YAY! Thanks!! Those look great by the way!! Oh and yes what i want to do with them is hand them one at a time, and say something like what is your faviorite store..? Target.. Ok what if target gave you 90 dollars in FPV? Give Coupon.. Ect.. That is what Pampered CHef does!

feather18 said:
Becky Thank you SOO Much!! That was Exactly what I was looking for!! ;) YAY! Thanks!! Those look great by the way!!

Oh and yes what i want to do with them is hand them one at a time, and say something like what is your faviorite store..? Target.. Ok what if target gave you 90 dollars in FPV? Give Coupon.. Ect.. That is what Pampered CHef does!
That's a great idea! I've been lagging on talking about host rewards lately, this will give me a reason and make it fun!;)

I don't use them for anything. I'm not even doing active sales right now (waiting to re-sign). But someone wondered if there were any, so I made them up. LOL I guess ya'll will have to figure out what to do with them.

Hey Amanda, Is there any way that you could take off the color back ground? When i pulled it up on Word, it was freaking out!! LOL!
If you can , if not its fine!
you know what would be cute? A chef hat behind the words! hehe! I wish i knew how to do this stuff!

Hmm I just thought of something. You could spread out the coupons, putting one in the back of each guest folder (only some would get the coupons in their packet). Then when you want to talk about hosting benefits, ask everyone to look in the back of their packet/folder and those who have a coupon, stand up and read off the coupon, maybe get something (twixit, candy, recipe card). It involves guest interaction, gets people excited to see exactly how MANY different perks there are, and helps you not forget to mention any one of the host rewards.

good idea Amanda! I was actually trying to figure out some ways to get my guests more interactive~

Heather, here you are :) Is this what you were asking about?

Attachments

• booking coupons blackwhite.pub
    165.5 KB · Views: 357
  • booking coupons blackwhite chefhat.pub
    1.3 MB · Views: 344
  • bookingcouponswd blackwhite.doc
    86.5 KB · Views: 360
  • bookingcouponswd bw chef hat.doc
    150.5 KB · Views: 392
Amanda!! Thank you soo much!! I am going to try this at my show this Sunday and let yall know how it goes!!! Im soo excited!! I tried the Chinese Boxes, and didnt get a bite from it!

They Look Great! :) :) :)

Related to Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!

What are the benefits of hosting a "Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!" party?

Hosting a "Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!" party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while trying out new Pampered Chef products.

How do I get started with hosting a "Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!" party?

Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of your party.

What types of deals can my guests unlock during the party?

Your guests can unlock incredible deals on a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and food items. These deals can include discounts, free products, and exclusive bundles.

Can I host a "Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!" party online?

Yes, you can host an online party through social media or video conferencing platforms. Your consultant will provide you with a personalized link to share with your guests so they can access the party and unlock deals.

What are some creative ideas for hosting a "Unlock Incredible Deals for Your Guests - Get Creative!" party?

You can get creative with your party by incorporating a theme, such as a cooking class or recipe swap. You can also offer incentives for guests who bring a friend or share the party on social media. Your consultant can also provide fun and interactive games to keep guests engaged and excited about the deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies