• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unfulfilled Scraper Hold: What Happened and How to Get It?

In summary, the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to securely hold your scraper while cooking or baking. It has a strong suction cup that attaches to any smooth surface and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can hold all types of scrapers and is not limited to use with Pampered Chef brand scrapers.
jrstephens
Which scraper was it that was earned but they did not ship. I am not imaganining that am I? When it is suppose to ship? Or was it suppose to be in a sample package?

I am submitting my own show and want to get which ever one it is I did not earn?

I am not sure of the name but it if I am right it is the one that looks like the small scraper

it was the mega scraper

It is the Mega Scraper - the biggest of all of them.

sorry - i'm thinking the new product....the feb host special for 12 sales is the small mix n scraper

Related to Unfulfilled Scraper Hold: What Happened and How to Get It?

What is the "New Scraper Hold for Sat"?

The "New Scraper Hold for Sat" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef to securely hold your scraper while cooking or baking.

How does the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" work?

The "New Scraper Hold for Sat" has a strong suction cup that attaches to any smooth surface, such as a countertop or stove. Simply place your scraper in the holder and it will stay in place while you cook.

Is the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" hold all types of scrapers?

Yes, the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" is designed to hold all sizes and shapes of scrapers, including silicone, plastic, and metal scrapers.

Is the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" only for use with Pampered Chef scrapers?

No, the "New Scraper Hold for Sat" can be used with any brand of scraper. It is a versatile tool that can be used with any kitchen scraper.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies