• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Juliene Peeler Sell-A-Thon Level

In summary, the Level One peeler was supposed to be included with the Level Two kit, but it was apparently a mistake and someone at HO called to confirm that. They said the Level One kit should ship out by May 9th, but it looks like it won't actually arrive until later in the year.
jrstephens
Wasn't this in Level One? I earned Level One and I remember getting an email telling me it would not be included but would ship when available.

I called HO this morning talked to someone, stayed on hold 10 minutes and not they are going to call me back. They are having to research to confirm Levels.

I would think if this was suppose to be shipped out by May 9th, they would already know the level.

They just called me back. It was LEVEL TWO not One.

They said it must have been a mistake on their part that I got the email saying I would be receiving it.

Oh well, I used the serated peeler this weekend and made my little slices for the Colassal Salad.

What a disappointment.

well, I bought it in the sample pack and haven't received it yet either... :?

I have received mine and it is much better than the older one. Meatier pieces and easier to use. If you demo it you'll sell it. Same with the serrated peeler. The catalog does not do it justice. Take along a kiwi and peel it with the serrated peeler, then explain how well it will work on peaches. I have been selling them at every show since I started doing this.

dwyerkim said:
well, I bought it in the sample pack and haven't received it yet either... :?
If you mean in the sample packs when they were originally offered at the beginning of the year, you will not receive one. The HO removed the Julienne Peeler from those packs. You will need to order it specifically.

Oh, I thought we had still paid for it so they would be sending it. :( Bummer, though I already have a julienne peeler from a diff. company that I think is virtually identical.

Hi Juliene,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any confusion or frustration this may have caused. Our team is currently looking into this issue and we will be sure to update you as soon as we have more information. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. In the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued consultant with Pampered Chef.

Related to Juliene Peeler Sell-A-Thon Level

What is the "Juliene Peeler Sell-A-Thon Level"?

The "Juliene Peeler Sell-A-Thon Level" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for independent consultants. It encourages consultants to sell a certain number of julienne peelers within a specific time frame in order to earn rewards and recognition.

How many julienne peelers do I need to sell to reach the Sell-A-Thon Level?

The number of julienne peelers required to reach the Sell-A-Thon Level may vary depending on the specific promotion. It is typically between 10-20 peelers, but always check with your team leader or the company for the exact number.

What are the rewards for reaching the Sell-A-Thon Level?

The rewards for reaching the Sell-A-Thon Level can also vary, but they often include exclusive merchandise, discounts on future purchases, and recognition within the company and among your peers. These rewards can be a great motivation to reach the goal and increase sales.

Can I participate in the Sell-A-Thon Level if I am a new consultant?

Yes, the Sell-A-Thon Level is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience or level. It is a great way for new consultants to kickstart their business and for experienced consultants to challenge themselves and reach their goals.

How do I track my progress towards the Sell-A-Thon Level?

You can track your progress towards the Sell-A-Thon Level through the Pampered Chef website or app. Your team leader may also provide you with a tracking sheet to help you stay on top of your sales and reach the goal in time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • Products and Tips
Replies