• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding 2 Host Specials: Eligibility and Confusion Explained

In summary, a host can be eligible for a 2 host special if they have booked a show with another host and that host has also booked a show within 6 months.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
ok, I'm confused..

Explain to me again the circumstances when a host can be eligible for 2 host specials..

Example - I thought if Virginia books for a future show at her first show, that at her second show, she'd get 1 host special for the BOOKING AND then another because of the show # 2 she was doing.....

But PPS says she only gets one..

(and yes, I did make sure from show #1 to put in PPP that she was booking a second show..)

She'll get one host special as a customer, and one host special as the host. Just be sure you have her past host discount in, and it should work. She'll have to pay $4 shipping on one host special, since she'll be a customer.

HTH

Are you putting the past host order on as it's own order. You can not add both to the host order. You will actually have 2 orders for her at her second show...one as the past host and one as the current host. Does that make sense??

I know this is confusing to all of us the first time around. You put her in as the host and she gets the special there. Then you also add her as a guest with her host # provided from the first party and she can get the benefit there. She will have to pay the s/h as the guest but that's not bad.

Joe & Diane Schalk
PamperedChefDude & Dudette;)

Thanks ladies.. i was so glad to see that it was a simple fix, and i wasn't wrong, as she was pretty excited about getting 2 pieces of cookware ( and of course with PANORAMA) i liked that too!

Now i have her in as a separate order for that 1 item, and i just submitted the show with no problems!

You guys are SUPER FAST! I love this site!

That "double host special" is great! I book all my hosts again 6 months out, so they can take advantage of this. They also will be in a new season of products. When looking at my calendar, my March should look like my September, yeh!!

What are 2 Host Specials?

2 Host Specials are special offers and discounts that are available to customers when they host a Pampered Chef party with at least two guests in attendance.

How do I qualify for a 2 Host Special?

In order to qualify for a 2 Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least two guests in attendance and meet the minimum sales requirement for that specific offer.

What types of offers are included in 2 Host Specials?

2 Host Specials can include discounts on specific products, free products, or exclusive bundles that are only available to party hosts and their guests.

Can I combine 2 Host Specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, 2 Host Specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and restrictions.

How can I take advantage of 2 Host Specials if I am unable to host a party?

If you are unable to host a party, you can still take advantage of 2 Host Specials by placing an individual order online and using the designated host code provided by your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • SandiLeigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • byrd1956