• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Eligibility for 2 Specials: 6-Month Rule?

In summary, if a host books a show off of her show and holds it withing six months would this essentially mean that she would be eligible for 2 host specials in the month she host her next show?Yes- as long as the booking was entered when the first show was submitted.
SandiLeigh
If a host books a show off of her show and holds it withing six months would this essentially mean that she would be eligible for 2 host specials in the month she host her next show?

Yes- as long as the booking was entered when the first show was submitted.At the second show, she'll have to have a guest order in her name for the booking benefit special (and pay shipping on this one), and then you can put the second on her host order.

Usually, when I have a host do this, I pay the shipping on their extra order, as a gift for rebooking within 6 months!

This question leads me to another question. If a host has two people book off her for the same month can the host go buy the host special from each show booked in the month? That sounds confusing...
Can a host get two booking benifits in one month?

Absolutely! And if it's a month in which there are 4 host specials (like November this year), then she can get all 4 if she has 4 bookings that month. (Or she can get 4 of the same thing...)

TipAlways put your host down as a booking. That way if she changes her mind later you will be able to get her the two host specials for that month (within the six month time period).

That's how I usually get my hosts to rebook! They learn of some great monthly host special and agree to do the show to get two of them.

Debbie :D

Hmmm, I didn't even think about doing this. I will start including this for my hosts so that they can consider booking when the new season comes out! Thanks!

Question....if you put the host down for a booking do you make up a date?

Yes, I usually make up dates for everyone because they don't usually get back to me with a date by the time I close the show anyway.

I rebook every host! I explain the benefit, we choose a month and a tentative date. I tell them that two months out from the show date, we will finalize the date. Some have chosen the exact date. Every single one of my host has rebooked since I started doing this 3 months ago. My Feb./Mar./Apr. will have 10 bookings each. I know what my calendar will look like.

1. What is the 6-month rule for host eligibility for 2 specials?

The 6-month rule for host eligibility for 2 specials is a policy that states a host must wait at least 6 months before hosting another party to be eligible for the 2 special offers. This ensures fairness among all hosts and allows for a variety of hosts to have the opportunity to earn specials.

2. Does the 6-month rule apply to all types of parties?

Yes, the 6-month rule applies to all types of parties, including in-person parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. The rule is in place to maintain fairness and consistency for all hosts.

3. Can a host still earn the 2 specials if they have hosted a party within the past 6 months?

No, the host must wait at least 6 months from the date of their last party to be eligible for the 2 specials. This rule applies regardless of the sales or attendance at the previous party.

4. Is the 6-month rule the same for all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the 6-month rule applies to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or rank within the company. This policy is in place to ensure fairness and equal opportunities for all consultants and their hosts.

5. Can a host request an exception to the 6-month rule?

In certain circumstances, a host may be able to request an exception to the 6-month rule. However, this decision is at the discretion of the consultant and must be approved by their team leader. Exceptions are typically only granted in extenuating circumstances, such as a host moving to a new area or a consultant's business being impacted by unforeseen circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RachelLyn915
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • luvmypomeranian