• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Slice & Grate - Price?

M
MandyK
Does anyone remeber the retail price? I am doing a fair tomorrow and wanted to offer it half price -- BUT I don't know the price!

i think it was 45

thank you!

What is Ultimate Slice & Grate and how much does it typically cost?

Ultimate Slice & Grate is a kitchen tool that allows you to easily slice and grate vegetables and fruits. The retail price for this product varies, but typically ranges from $20 to $30.

Do you know the specific retail price for Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The specific retail price for Ultimate Slice & Grate may vary depending on the store and location. It is best to check with the retailer or do a quick online search to get the most accurate price.

Is there a way to find out the retail price for Ultimate Slice & Grate?

If you are unable to find the retail price for Ultimate Slice & Grate, you can try contacting the manufacturer or checking their website for pricing information. Alternatively, you can also check with other retailers that sell similar products to get an idea of the average price.

Are there any discounts or sales for Ultimate Slice & Grate?

Occasionally, there may be discounts or sales for Ultimate Slice & Grate at certain retailers. It is always a good idea to check with the store or do some research online to see if there are any current promotions or deals available.

Can I offer Ultimate Slice & Grate at a lower price at my fair?

As the retail price for Ultimate Slice & Grate may vary, it is ultimately up to you to decide on a fair price for your customers. However, it is important to consider the cost of the product and any potential discounts or promotions that may affect the price. You may also want to compare with other similar products being sold at the fair to ensure your price is competitive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Cathy pclady
  • Belle4562