• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the price of the calendars mentioned by the director?

In summary, the cost of calendars varies from $15 to $30 depending on design and size. Discounts are available for bulk purchases, with a 10% discount for 5 or more calendars and a 15% discount for 10 or more. Customization options are not currently offered, and international shipping is available for an additional fee. Standard shipping within the US takes 3-5 business days, with expedited shipping available for an extra cost.
milkangel
i have a director that had gotten some from someone that had extra and can not find the price of them. Does any one know the price?

I see no one has answered you:( I can look it up later tonight but I think they ran under $2 a piece. Will try to remember to look it up. If not, please PM me to jog my memory!!

It would be helpful to know what specific item you are referring to, as the price can vary depending on the product. Can you provide more details or a picture of the item? That way, other forum users can provide a more accurate response.

Related to What is the price of the calendars mentioned by the director?

1. How much do the calendars cost?

The cost of the calendars varies depending on the specific design and size. However, our prices typically range from $15 to $30.

2. Are there any discounts for buying multiple calendars?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk purchases. You can save 10% when you buy 5 or more calendars, and 15% when you buy 10 or more.

3. Can I customize the calendars with my own photos?

Unfortunately, our calendars come with pre-designed templates and we do not offer customization options at this time.

4. Do you offer international shipping for the calendars?

Yes, we offer international shipping for an additional fee. Please contact us for more information.

5. How long does it take for the calendars to be delivered?

Our standard shipping time is 3-5 business days within the US. International shipping may take longer. You can also choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Belle4562