• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Half-Offs on Chillzannes: Need Help!

In summary, "Half-Offs" are a promotion offered by Pampered Chef on their Chillzanne products, allowing customers to purchase them at half the original price. To redeem this promotion, customers can order through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website and apply the promotion during checkout. However, not all Chillzanne products are eligible for this promotion and if it is forgotten during checkout, customers can contact their consultant or customer service for assistance. There may also be other promotions or discounts available on Chillzanne products, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
Belle4562
I had a show and the host earned 3 half price items. She bought two Chillzannes and wants just one of them to be half price. When I check the chillzanne as a half price item it does it for both not just one, and then the summary shows that more half-offs have been used than earned. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks in advance!!

I think you have to enter that item number twice - once with the half-price box checked, and once without.

Did you try listing them as individual? Meaning use the number twice which we usually get an error for but I think it will work when you need to list one as half price..

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! I had gotten the error message before, but it worked with the half off. I really appreciate it.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with the half price items for your host's show. Have you tried reaching out to our customer service team for assistance? They may be able to provide some troubleshooting tips or a solution for this specific situation. In the meantime, you could also try adjusting the number of half price items in the summary to reflect the correct number earned and used. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need further assistance. Best of luck with your show!

1. What are "Half-Offs" on Chillzannes and why am I having trouble with them?

"Half-Offs" refer to the half-off promotion offered by Pampered Chef on its Chillzanne products. This promotion allows customers to purchase Chillzanne products at half the original price. If you are having trouble with this promotion, it could be due to technical issues or not meeting the eligibility criteria.

2. How can I redeem the "Half-Offs" on Chillzannes?

To redeem the "Half-Offs" on Chillzannes, you can place your order through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the official Pampered Chef website. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply the "Half-Offs" promotion to your Chillzanne product purchase.

3. Can I use the "Half-Offs" promotion on any Chillzanne product?

No, the "Half-Offs" promotion is only valid on select Chillzanne products as advertised by Pampered Chef. Make sure to check the product listing or ask your consultant for eligible products before making a purchase.

4. What if I forget to apply the "Half-Offs" promotion during checkout?

If you forget to apply the "Half-Offs" promotion during checkout, you can contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for assistance. They may be able to manually apply the promotion to your order if it is still within the eligible time period.

5. Are there any other promotions or discounts available on Chillzanne products?

Pampered Chef occasionally offers other promotions or discounts on Chillzanne products. These promotions may differ from the "Half-Offs" promotion and may have different eligibility criteria. Make sure to stay updated on the latest promotions by checking the Pampered Chef website or contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KBender295
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • momoffour