• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Grilling Products: Must-Haves for Your Next BBQ

In summary, the top grilling tools recommended by Pampered Chef are the Grill Press, Grill Basket, Grill Skewers, Flexible Grill Basket, and Grill & Pizza Stone. These tools are heat resistant and can be used on both gas and charcoal grills. To clean them, it is best to hand wash with warm, soapy water and avoid using abrasive cleaners or dishwashers. The Grill Press is not recommended for use on non-stick pans as it can damage the coating, and is designed for use on grills or cast iron pans.
KayPT
I am trying to get ready for a grilling show and I have the basket and that is it. What else should I buy? There are so many things I can't get them all, yet at least. :)

Thanks!

I love the BBQ brush with the silicone head - great to be able to throw that into the dishwasher!

And - don't forget the Oil Spritzer to spray your grill before you use it. Every time we have guests and my husband barbecues, he does an amazing sales pitch on our oil spritzer!

Do you have anything to move the food with? Turner or tongs perhaps? They are the essentials for any grill. The baskets are extra in my opinion....

Great tips. Thanks. I'll get the tray, flexible turner, baster and tongs. Thanks again!

The BBQ skewers are great too. I make chichen skewers and then I use the silicone basting brush to add the spicy pineapple rum sauce. Those things are delicious!

1. What are the best tools for grilling?

The top grilling tools recommended by Pampered Chef are the Grill Press, Grill Basket, Grill Skewers, Flexible Grill Basket, and Grill & Pizza Stone.

2. Can I use the Grill & Pizza Stone on a gas grill?

Yes, the Grill & Pizza Stone is designed to be used on both gas and charcoal grills.

3. What is the best way to clean grilling tools?

For best results, hand wash grilling tools with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly. Do not use abrasive cleaners or put them in the dishwasher.

4. Are the grilling tools heat resistant?

Yes, all of our grilling tools are heat resistant and can withstand high temperatures on the grill.

5. Can I use the Grill Press on a non-stick pan?

No, the Grill Press is not recommended for use on non-stick pans as it can damage the coating. It is designed to be used on grills or cast iron pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcjodih