• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super-Fast Delivery: BBQ Basket Arrived Next Day!

In summary, Super-Fast Delivery is available for all BBQ baskets and guarantees delivery the next day after ordering. Expedited shipping options are also available for an extra fee. There is no minimum purchase amount for Super-Fast Delivery, but additional fees may apply for smaller orders. Customers can track their BBQ basket using a tracking number provided via email after the item has been shipped.
cewcooks
I thought I would share that at my last show 6/23 products arrived quickly and the grill basket said to be shipped 7/2 but then came the very next day so the company is great about trying to get those baskets out! I don't know about you all but the BBQ basket is one hot selling item for me!:)

That is really good to know. I had a show on Fri and Sat and between those 2 shows I sold 9 of them.

Jennie4PC said:
That is really good to know. I had a show on Fri and Sat and between those 2 shows I sold 9 of them.

WOW! GREAT JOB! I sell a TON too and don't really even talk too much about them!

I have sold two so far (only had two shows) and haven't even mentioned them.

If it doesn't go in the microwave....then I'm probably not going to use it.

1. How fast can I expect my BBQ basket to arrive?

With our Super-Fast Delivery, your BBQ basket will arrive the very next day after your order is placed.

2. What if I need my BBQ basket even sooner?

We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Is Super-Fast Delivery available for all BBQ baskets?

Yes, Super-Fast Delivery is available for all BBQ baskets in our inventory. Simply select the option at checkout.

4. Is there a minimum purchase amount for Super-Fast Delivery?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount for Super-Fast Delivery. However, additional shipping fees may apply for smaller orders.

5. Can I track my BBQ basket during the shipping process?

Yes, once your BBQ basket has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email to track the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Caryn Toering
  • Jules711