• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugh, Now I'm All Stressed Again...my Show Still Isn't Showing Received!

C
chelynn
So I had a error when submitting my show (remember that thread a couple days ago?) and I called right away to see what I should do. Well, the tech support said they received it and not to worry.

But it's still not showing as received! And now they are closed! Is there anyone I can call today to see if they received it?

I don't think there is anyone there today... sometimes it's taken up to 48 hours for a show to show submitted for me so don't panic just yet! Call HO Monday morning and see what the deal is.... sorry I can't be more help!

I've had shows before that took a few days to show up as being received. Then when they did show up, they were already in the "picking" status. If tech support says they received it, I'm sure it is there and all is fine.

Even with that said, I'm sure you are going to continue to check again and again until you see it on your screen... I'd be doing the same thing!

Thanks Colleen and Katie! That makes me feel much better. I did already get the notice for my PC Dollars that I earned with the show, so that gives me hope too. I just didn't want it to be stuck somewhere in lala land between my computer and the HO.

I'll just keep waiting!

And checking, LOL!

Isn't it funny how we have become so dependent on our computers that even though a LIVE person told you it was received and you have gotten notice that you received your PC dollars for it, you still want to see it on YOUR computer... like it is all a big conspiracy until you see it for YOURSELF!!!

Somedays, my computer makes me so crazy that I'd almost prefer to throw it out the window!

If you've already received your PC$$$ I'm sure they've given you credit for the show... just curious, is it showing up on your Individual performance tracker or when you track your PC$ progress?

Still call Monday if it's not showing up under shipment status though. :)

finley1991 said:
If you've already received your PC$$$ I'm sure they've given you credit for the show... just curious, is it showing up on your Individual performance tracker or when you track your PC$ progress?

Still call Monday if it's not showing up under shipment status though. :)
Both. And just to clarify, I haven't actually received the PC Dollars, I just received the e-mail telling me I will be receiving them. Clear as mud, LOL?

The email tells you that a computer somewhere knows about your order. I imagine you're fine. (Won't stop you from checking, though. Will it? :))And, Katie, I recently had a live person tell me something was on the way. (It was an adjustment for a defective (not PC) product.) Two weeks later, I don't have my replacement. When I called about it on Friday, I was told that there was no record of the need for a replacement. I now have a confirmation number. I trust people. I sort of trust computers. I feel better when I hear the same thing from both.

Related to Ugh, Now I'm All Stressed Again...my Show Still Isn't Showing Received!

1. What should I do if I had an error when submitting my show?

If you have encountered an error when submitting your show, the first step should be to contact technical support for assistance. They can provide guidance on how to proceed and ensure that your show is successfully submitted.

2. I contacted technical support and they said they received my show, but it's still not showing as received. What should I do?

In this situation, it is best to wait for a few hours to see if the issue resolves itself. If the show still does not show as received after some time, you can reach out to technical support again for further assistance.

3. What if technical support is closed and my show still isn't showing as received?

If technical support is closed and your show is still not showing as received, you can try reaching out to a different department or contacting the company through their social media channels. They may be able to provide assistance or direct you to someone who can help.

4. Is there anyone I can call today to check if my show was received?

If you need to check if your show was received, you can try calling the company's main customer service line. They may be able to provide information on the status of your submission or direct you to the appropriate department for assistance.

5. What steps should I take to prevent errors when submitting my show in the future?

To prevent errors when submitting your show, make sure to carefully review all information and follow any submission guidelines provided. If you encounter an error, double-check all information and try submitting again. If the issue persists, reach out to technical support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kreaser