• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Very Different Companies: A Tale of Contrasts

In summary, the flight attendant is trying to tell the woman to put her tray down, but she doesn't want to because she is a princess in her own country.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
One is a defunct airline and the other manages bunch of dam electrical plants and reservoirs.

Oh, stop it. It's just a parody thread. Every time someone bumps that Power Take Off thread, it just cries out to me for a parody.

No one wants to bump the parroty to keep up with the original?I will.
3parrots.gif

Doesn't look like anyone is flocking to your thread, KG...

That's because it's rather fowl.

Nah, the dam thing is just too plane.

Gee, and I thought it would really take off.

Too much baggage, I guess.

Well, you know how they are. They probably wouldn't put their tray tables in the upright and locked position, anyway.

Or they are just a bunch of chickens...

A plane's cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who was obviously enjoying himself. He swished down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be super."On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."The flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, Sweet Cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put up your tray, Honey."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
A plane's cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who was obviously enjoying himself. He swished down the aisle and announced to the passengers, "Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays, that would be super."

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that a woman hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."

She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."

The flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, "Well, Sweet Cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put up your tray, Honey."

Hmmmmm- either there is a glitch in the Matrix, or I have dejavu~

It's deja vu all over again.

I thought you looked familiar...

1. What is the main focus of "Two Very Different Companies: A Tale of Contrasts"?

The main focus of "Two Very Different Companies: A Tale of Contrasts" is to compare and contrast the operations and cultures of two companies: one that prioritizes efficiency and productivity, and the other that values employee well-being and work-life balance.

2. What are the two companies mentioned in the story?

The two companies mentioned in the story are Company A, a fast-paced and high-pressure organization, and Company B, a more relaxed and employee-friendly company.

3. What are some key differences between the two companies?

The two companies differ in their approach to work-life balance, employee satisfaction, management style, and overall company culture. Company A focuses on productivity and strict rules, while Company B prioritizes employee well-being and a more laid-back atmosphere.

4. How does the author illustrate the contrast between the two companies?

The author uses examples of employee experiences, company policies, and management styles to highlight the differences between the two companies. These include strict rules and long working hours at Company A, compared to flexible schedules and employee benefits at Company B.

5. What is the main lesson to be learned from "Two Very Different Companies: A Tale of Contrasts"?

The main lesson is that a company's culture and values can greatly impact its employees' well-being and overall success. It is important for companies to find a balance between productivity and employee satisfaction in order to create a positive and efficient work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • The_Kitchen_Guy