• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Twilight Party: Books, Quizzes, & Food!

In summary, the conversation is about the Twilight series and people's opinions on it. Some have read the books and enjoyed them, while others were disappointed. There is also mention of a Twilight party and the upcoming movie. Overall, the general consensus is that the books are enjoyable, but not as detailed or imaginative as other popular series like Harry Potter. Some have even seen the movie and thought it was good, but not as good as the books.
nicki25
Silver Member
Has anyone read these books?? I am in the middle of the third book. I have been invited to a Twilight party next Saturday. My friend having the party is so into these books. She is having quizes, making everyone tee shirts and getting the cd soundtrack to listen too. She is also making food that has a theme with it (too go along with the books). So far, I like the books but I think I was expecting them to be a lot better with all the hype. Maybe I am not to the really good parts yet.

Re: TwilightI really enjoyed the books. There really is a lot of hype about them. But I really liked them. I'm an Edward fan, my best friend is a Jacob fan. She was disappointed with the last book. I thought it was good and fine. I don't think there is anything extra special that's coming up that you haven't read yet to make you feel better about the series though. Typically, people like the story from book 1 and 2 and then the others just continue things and are enjoyable. Once I open a book, I try to just get invested into it and give it a chance on it's own. I try to forget all the hype that went on. It's hard to make something live up to such high expectations, ya know?! :)

Re: Twilightloved, loved, loved the books. I too am an Edward fan...I thought Jacob was a brat...even when he was trying to be good in book two. I saw the movie twice.

Re: TwilightJust finished the series. I read book 4 pretty much straight thru in one (long) day. They were enjoyable and interesting, but not as detailed as imaginative as Harry Potter.

Re: TwilightI read them, but not in one day:) (just a week) and thought they were great. As my daught said "They're no Harry Potter." They are worth the read. Enjoyable!

Re: TwilightI got Twilight for Christmas. Finally started it on the first. I was instantly hooked! Finished in 2 days and ordered the rest of the books from amazon. They arrived last tuesday and I finished New moon (2nd book) in less than 10 hours. Don't know how I managed to fit in making dinner... LOL!
Tonight I finished the last book. Over all I really enjoyed the series. Almost forgot how much I enjoyed reading.
I also went to the movie over the weekend with my SIL who gave the book and had just finished the series as well. While the movie was good it was a bit awkward compared to the book. I am anxious for it to be out on DVD so I can watch it again.

Last edited:

1. What is a "Twilight Party"?

A "Twilight Party" is a themed gathering centered around the popular book and film series, Twilight. It typically includes activities such as book discussions, trivia quizzes, and themed food and decor.

2. Do I have to read the Twilight books to attend a "Twilight Party"?

While it is recommended to have read the books to fully participate in the discussions and trivia, it is not a requirement to attend a "Twilight Party". The party is meant to be enjoyed by fans and non-fans alike.

3. What type of food is typically served at a "Twilight Party"?

The food served at a "Twilight Party" can vary, but it often includes dishes and desserts inspired by the books or characters. Some popular options include "Bella's Mushroom Ravioli" and "Vampire Bite Cupcakes".

4. Can I host a "Twilight Party" if I don't have a lot of space?

Yes, a "Twilight Party" can be hosted in any size space, as long as there is enough room for guests to gather and participate in the activities. It can even be hosted in a backyard or park if the weather permits.

5. What types of activities are usually included in a "Twilight Party"?

Along with book discussions and trivia quizzes, other common activities at a "Twilight Party" may include costume contests, photo booths, and themed games such as "Werewolf Tag" or "Vampire Hunt".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DessertDivaFL