• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questions About Booking Parties and Specials for Sept. - Seeking Second Opinion

In summary, "I Hope Someone Can Help" is a phrase used by customers seeking assistance from Pampered Chef consultants. The company offers a variety of kitchen tools and resources to make cooking easier and consultants can provide tips and personalized help. The phrase is not featured on the website, but there are resources available. Hosting a party is not necessary to receive help and if unsatisfied, customers can reach out to customer service for assistance.
minersmix
I have a couple of questions:
I had a party tonight and two people are interested in having book parties but worried that they will not be able to get them in before Sept.30th. If I put them in, lets say, on Oct. 3rd can they count for Sept.'s specials? I am pretty sure the answer is yes but need 2nd opinion.

Next if these two people are entered as bookings for the host from tonight does that mean the host from tonight also get the specials from the other two bookings?
I hope I did not make this too confusing. Thanks Melissa

Melissa~

You are right on both accounts.

If they do a September catty show, just make sure you enter it with a SEPT date. You have till the end of the following month (Oct) to submit the show.

Yes...your current host will be eligible for the host special on each of those catty shows! Go Panorama points for you!!

BookingsYes, you have till the end of October to put in a September show for the host special.

Also yes, tonight's host can purchase the September specials at each of those two shows since you booked them from this show.

Lynda

Thank you so much. Can you say "free pans"? I am sooo excited.

The one thing to be careful with on submitting shows in the next month is consultant incentives. Just be sure to read the fine print so you know when a show needs to be submitted in order to count.Oh, and your commission would be paid in October.

Related to Questions About Booking Parties and Specials for Sept. - Seeking Second Opinion

What is "I Hope Someone Can Help"?

"I Hope Someone Can Help" is a phrase often used by customers who are seeking assistance or advice from Pampered Chef consultants. It is a way for them to express their need for help without feeling embarrassed or unsure about asking for it.

How can Pampered Chef help me?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items that can make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. Our consultants are also trained to provide helpful tips, recipes, and personalized assistance to help you get the most out of our products.

Can I find "I Hope Someone Can Help" on the Pampered Chef website?

No, "I Hope Someone Can Help" is not a specific feature or service offered on our website. However, our website does have a variety of resources and information available to assist you with your cooking and kitchen needs.

Do I need to host a party to receive help from Pampered Chef consultants?

No, hosting a party is not necessary for receiving help from our consultants. You can reach out to a consultant directly or visit our website to connect with a consultant for any questions or assistance you may need.

What if I am not satisfied with the help I receive from Pampered Chef?

If you are not satisfied with the help you receive from a Pampered Chef consultant, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We strive to provide exceptional service and will do our best to address any concerns or issues you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • topchef.heather