• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Is the Deadline to Qualify for Monthly Guest and Host Specials?

In summary, Hosts must submit their shows by the 15th of the month to qualify for monthly specials. If a host does not submit their show by the 15th, they will not receive credit or special discounts.
finley1991
I think this is great... it will keep so many from holding shows open until the end of time...

Beginning in Sept., Shows held in any given month must be
submitted no later than the 15th of the following month to
qualify for monthly Guest and Host Specials. For example,
Sept. Shows must be received in the Home Office no later
than Oct. 15, midnight (CT). Of course, to provide good
customer service, you should always close and submit Shows
promptly and not wait until the 15th or the end of the month.

Love it! I hate hosts who drag their feet...

I always tell them I like to close within 3 days, so if they want to include outside orders they should collect most of those before the show. This is great though!

DebbieJ said:
Love it! I hate hosts who drag their feet...

I was thinking more of consultants who drag their feet to close shows!!!! ;)

I have a host from July 8th that still hasn't closed her show!!!!!!! UGH! I finally got ahold of her to explain that her guests are going to start wondering where their orders are and she was offended! Somewhat in her defense, she travelled to OK for her sons basic training graduation, she just started a new job, so she is in orientation and she has 4 kids! We are closingthis weekend no matter what!

I have had 4-5 shows throughout the years that I submitted without a host order because she wouldn't give me her order. I had left several messages which were never returned. The last message I said that if I didn't hear from her by_______date, I would submit the show and she would not get credit.

I don't get it....

Michelle

Michelle~what was the response from those hosts?? I have never actually submitted a show without the host FINALLY getting back with me after this threat, so I am curious as to what the response was!

Just wondering... and this could be an option if we could actually do it... can hosts order gift certificates with their free product value? If so, when we can't close them, we could just order a GC with the FPV and they would forfeit their 1/2 price and discounted items but still at least get something...Would that be an option?UPDATE: No... GCs cannot be purchased using FPV...

see, that just would have been THE answer, huh?

i put one through--without the host-every time I called her kids said she was in the shower--so I ordered her cookware-as her free--no 1-2 off or monthly special--
Saw her 1 month later and introduced her as the CLEANEST hostess I ever had-her friends knew she never answered phones--all were lol-
If she wanted to switch her goods she can-up to a year-30 days no shipping-

Related to When Is the Deadline to Qualify for Monthly Guest and Host Specials?

What is the new submission deadline?

The new submission deadline is the date by which all orders must be submitted in order to be processed in a timely manner.

Why was the submission deadline changed?

The submission deadline may be changed for a variety of reasons, such as high demand for certain products or unforeseen delays in shipping.

How does the new submission deadline affect me as a consultant?

The new submission deadline may affect you as a consultant by giving you more time to reach out to potential customers and encourage them to place orders before the deadline.

Can I still submit orders after the new submission deadline?

Orders submitted after the new submission deadline may still be processed, but they may not be guaranteed to arrive by a certain date or be included in any special promotions or discounts.

Where can I find the new submission deadline?

The new submission deadline can be found on our website, in our consultant resources, and may also be communicated to you through email or other means of communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF