• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning the Tables: Making a Comeback from a Bridal Show Flop

In summary, "Turning the Tables" is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants that offers strategies and tips for recovering from a failed bridal show and improving their business. The program can help consultants follow up with potential customers, build relationships, and maximize sales opportunities. It is available online for free and should be reviewed at least once a year or before upcoming bridal shows.
Kathytnt
My HWC show at my casa seems to be having low attendence so far. Seems almost everyone has a birthday party and/or graduation coming up this weekend. I need something positive after the bridal show from heck. - I am still not sure how to 'fix' this thing (the bridal show)

I guess I will get on the phones again tomorrow and get some more shows booked - Perhaps that will make me feel better

Booking shows always makes me feel better. Maybe the folks who are coming to your HWC show will ALL bring $100 in outside orders!

Heck, you could call them and offer a little incentive if they do.

I do have some people from a really good show a few weeks ago that want HWC items

I am doing my HWC shwo this Thursday... I invited all of my past host... and regurlar ordering customers... SO I am praying for a good turn out!!

I am doing a lot of praying lately - Just having a generally bad week but normaly business is great - Got to get on the phone tomorrow to get more bookings so I will feel more positive!

Related to Turning the Tables: Making a Comeback from a Bridal Show Flop

1. What is "Turning the Tables" and why is it important for Pampered Chef consultants?

"Turning the Tables" is a training program designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants who may have experienced a less than successful bridal show. It provides tips and strategies for making a comeback and turning a flop into a success. As a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to continually grow and improve your business, and "Turning the Tables" can help you do just that.

2. How can "Turning the Tables" help me if I have had a bad experience at a bridal show?

The "Turning the Tables" program offers practical advice and proven techniques for following up with potential customers, building relationships, and maximizing your sales opportunities. It can also help you identify areas for improvement and make necessary adjustments for future bridal shows.

3. Can I access "Turning the Tables" training remotely?

Yes, "Turning the Tables" training is available online through the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner. You can access it anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace.

4. Will "Turning the Tables" training cost me anything?

No, "Turning the Tables" training is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is just one of the many resources and tools provided to help you succeed in your business.

5. How often should I review "Turning the Tables" training?

It is recommended to review the "Turning the Tables" training at least once a year, or before any upcoming bridal shows. It can also be helpful to review it periodically throughout the year to refresh your knowledge and skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • dessertMama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies