• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turkey Sandwich Ring: A Berry Spinner Success at the Show!

In summary, Carolyn learned that black olives can be used to make pasta salads, and that popcorn can be used to get the unpopped kernels out. She also found out that she's not unique and that others enjoy unpopped kernels as well.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
I made the turkey sandwich ring at a show yesterday, after draining the black olives in my colander and bowl set I dumped them in the berry spinner worked great & I sold 5 spinners!:p

Wow! Never thought of black olives! I've been making a lot of pasta salads for graduations, showers, etc., lately, and it works great for spinning the pasta.

Thanks for the tip!

Also, I wasn't sure if I read it on CS or someone at a meeting said this, but spin your popcorn - it will get the unpopped kernels out. I haven't tried it yet, though...

GREAT idea!! No more unpopped kernels! When you make caramel corn or peanut butter corn (my fave) that would be awesome!!

Peanut butter corn?!? You MUST share this recipe!

Am I the only person in the world who likes to munch on the old maids?

Yes. Yes, you are.

One more of the many ways I'm totally unique!

dianevill said:
Wow! Never thought of black olives! I've been making a lot of pasta salads for graduations, showers, etc., lately, and it works great for spinning the pasta.

Thanks for the tip!

Also, I wasn't sure if I read it on CS or someone at a meeting said this, but spin your popcorn - it will get the unpopped kernels out. I haven't tried it yet, though...

I love to crunch on the unpopped kernels! DH and I fight over them! LOL

Last edited:
Carolyn, I guess that makes me unusual and not unique.

raebates said:
Carolyn, I guess that makes me unusual and not unique.

How do you catch a unique duck? You 'neek up on him! (groan.....:rolleyes: )

I like the unpopped kernels too! I love getting to the bottom of the bowl and crunching them! Except for the occasional one that is so hard that I think I may have cracked a tooth!:eek:

I consider it exercising my teeth. (There was a Saturday morning PSA with a "cool," Fonzie-like guy singing about exercising your teeth. Scarred me for life.)

Chef Kearns said:
GREAT idea!! No more unpopped kernels! When you make caramel corn or peanut butter corn (my fave) that would be awesome!!

Ohhh, peanut butter corn sounds yummy!! Recipe please! :D

What is a Turkey Sandwich Ring?

A Turkey Sandwich Ring is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that combines turkey, cheese, and other ingredients inside a ring of crescent roll dough. It is a perfect dish for parties or as a quick meal.

What ingredients do I need to make the Turkey Sandwich Ring?

To make the Turkey Sandwich Ring, you will need crescent roll dough, deli turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and any other ingredients you would like to add to your sandwich. You can customize the ingredients based on your preferences.

How do I assemble the Turkey Sandwich Ring?

To assemble the Turkey Sandwich Ring, first lay out the crescent roll dough in a circle on a baking sheet. Then, place the turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato on top of the dough. Finally, fold the dough over the filling and bake according to the instructions.

Can I make the Turkey Sandwich Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Turkey Sandwich Ring ahead of time. You can assemble the ingredients and store them in the fridge until you are ready to bake it. You can also bake the ring ahead of time and reheat it before serving.

What other variations can I make with the Turkey Sandwich Ring?

The Turkey Sandwich Ring is a versatile dish that can be customized in many ways. You can add different meats, cheeses, and vegetables to create a variety of flavors. You can also experiment with different sauces or spreads to add more flavor to the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • RachelNguyen
  • Products and Tips
Replies