• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Multitask Products Do You Use?

In summary, this director-friend of mine is coming to Chicago this month for a Product Advisory Committee meeting.
DebPC
Staff member
Turkey Cranberyy BraidI prefer to do braids instead of rings and show off the large bar pan. We had a neighborhood gathering on Saturday night and I made this. Everyone loved it!!! And asked for the recipe. I ended up using Cherry Craisons instead of cranberry. No left over turkey? I just got 2 big thick slices from the grocery store deli- cost $4- worked great. I am now doing this recipe for my shows before Thanksgiving.

Thanks! I have been trying to think of the perfect recipe for a brunch show I'm doing on Nov. 17th!

I do rings instead of braids because it allows me to show the round stone ON the woven round...so I sell a lot of wovens.

Great cross sell Carolyn!

I saw a panini recipe in the Cooking for Two or More cookbook that I think would be a great idea for what to do with the turkey after Thanksgiving. I haven't made it yet, but it's a Turkey Panini with Onion-Cranberry Marmalade. I think I'll promote this one and maybe make it at some November shows, along with a trifle to highlight the December special.

Yum!!!

Post like this just make me hungry!

I haven't made the panini, but have made the marmalade for with the 10 min. pork loin and it was a hit at the show!!

dannyzmom said:
I do rings instead of braids because it allows me to show the round stone ON the woven round...so I sell a lot of wovens.

This is a great idea. I wish they'd come out with a woven traditions for the rectangle stone or bar pan!

Happy Chef said:
Great cross sell Carolyn!

Thanks! I pride myself on benig the queen of cross-sells...I think it goes back to my years and years of waitressing at Bennigan's where we were trained to cross-sell foods....Oh, you're having the Tune Melt? Would you like a crispy garden salad to go with the? LOL

I would love a woven for the bar pan and rectangle stone. I use them way more then the rounds. I'm constantly making some kind of braid or rectangle pizza. "Hello Home Office"

Happy Chef said:
I would love a woven for the bar pan and rectangle stone. I use them way more then the rounds. I'm constantly making some kind of braid or rectangle pizza. "Hello Home Office"

A director-friend of mine is heading to Chicago this month for a Product Advisory Committee meeting - I passed your suggestion on to her :)

I have revlon colorstay concealer that works great as an eyeshadow base to even the tone of my lids and get my shadow to stick.
I also use jojoba oil for my hair, skin and my lips.

Related to What Multitask Products Do You Use?

1. What is a multitask product?

A multitask product is a kitchen tool or gadget that can perform multiple functions or tasks, making it a versatile and efficient tool to have in the kitchen.

2. What are some examples of multitask products?

Some examples of multitask products include a food processor that can chop, blend, and puree, a multi-cooker that can steam, sauté, and slow cook, and a kitchen shears that can cut herbs and open packages.

3. How can multitask products save time and space in the kitchen?

By using multitask products, you can eliminate the need for multiple tools and gadgets, saving both time and space in your kitchen. This also means less clutter and easier organization.

4. Are there any tips for using multitask products effectively?

Yes, some tips for using multitask products effectively include reading the instruction manual to learn all of its functions, properly cleaning and maintaining the product to ensure it lasts longer, and being creative with how you use it in different recipes.

5. Can multitask products be used for professional cooking?

Many multitask products are used by professional chefs in restaurants and catering businesses due to their efficiency and versatility. However, it ultimately depends on the specific product and its capabilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • BethanyN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kdangel518