• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying a Memorial Day Open House...

In summary, the conversation is about a Pampered Chef personal sale happening in May. The host is offering discounts and free shipping on various items, as well as special deals for Veterans. The sale includes a wide range of products and guests can also order online. The host is also planning an open house for Memorial Day weekend and is looking for suggestions and ideas.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Fingers crossed - I put this out on eVites today... I'm pretty behind on May sales, and have aquired TOO MUCH PC product! Bold items were HTML links. Here's the invite:

As you spend some quiet time on this day
Honoring Veteran's present and past in your special way
And making time for family, too
There's some treats in store for you...

Scott's PAMPERED CHEF Personal Sale!
Once-a-Year Blow-out featuring 10-60%-off of any in-stock items, or FREE SHIPPING on anything you choose to purchase in the online catalog sale (see below) from now until May 25. Make way for the new Fall Products!

10%-off one of the brand new items in Spring/Summer Catalog! Browse the Current Catalog and see if there isn't something your kitchen has been missing!

20-50% off other current Catalog Items!
60% off their original price, of some past Best Selling Items!
V e t e r a n s Receive an Additional 10% Off Their Purchase!!

Remember 10-2. Come in the morning for the most selection. Silent bidding on a piece of brand new Stoneware, and on a piece of brand new Cookware, bids opened at 1:30pm.

Bring a friend and get a gift. Bring an order from a friend and get a gift. (If you bring $150 in orders—it’s a show, and you get $15[or more] plus a gift!) Bring someone or yourself, interested in the flexible Pampered Chef opportunity and get a free regular cookbook of your choice!

May GUEST SPECIALS apply!

Items will include Chilzanne / Oil Dipping Set / Serving Tongs / Stainless Serving Fork and Spoon / Corn Cob Nobs / Corn Butterer / Salt and Pepper Mill / Ice Cream Dipper / Mini Serving Spatula / Food Chopper / Cutting Boards / Deluxe Cheese Grater / The Grate Container / Ultimate Slice & Grate / Smooth-Edge Can Opener / Cut -N-Seal / V-shaped Cutter / Julienne Peeler / Cooks Corer / Lemon Zester / Grapefruit Knife / Quickut Paring Knife / Avacado Peeler / Vegetable Peeler / Crinkle Cutter / Simple Additions Classic White / Simple Additions Solids / Simple Additions Stripes / Simple Additions Tiles / Simple Additions Dots / Cookware / Micro Cooker / Nylon Tools / Pocket Thermometer / Adjustable Measuring Spoons, Cups / Silicon Hot Pad,Trivet / Oven Mitt / Oven Pad / Bread Tube / Baker's Roller / Springform Pan Set / Kid's Cookie Making Set / Clock,Timer / Cookbooks / Recipe Card Collections / Seasons Best Recipe Collection / Seasonings / Stoneware / Jar Opener / iSlice / Scrapers / Twixit Clips / Suds Pump / Kitchen Bursh / Linens / Bamboo Spoons / Bambo Bowls / Colander & Bowl Set / Garlic Press / Mini-Whipper / Ice Cream Sandwich Maker / and more…

Finally, if you will be out of town or the times don't work out for you, please order online on my website anytime between now and May 25 and I will pay shipping for you as long as you include all payment info. On Scott’sWebsite , go to Our Products, then How to Purchase, then click Host First Name as "Personal" / Host Last Name as "Sale".

...suggestions? Other ideas?

Wow, what a huge inventory! I like the idea of an open house for Mem. Weekend.As a follow-up/reminder evite, you may want to mention all the goodies you'll be serving (I'm sure you'll do that).Good luck -- anxious to hear how it goes for you.

Wow you put a lot of thought into this and it shows! Can you share with us what the results are for you? Do you already have some you know will come? I find holiday weekends challenging.Editing note: you can remove the apostrophe for "Veterans"

1. What is a Memorial Day Open House?

A Memorial Day Open House is an event where you can try out Pampered Chef products in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. It's the perfect opportunity to sample different recipes, get cooking tips, and see our products in action.

2. When and where will the Memorial Day Open House take place?

The Memorial Day Open House will take place on Memorial Day, which falls on the last Monday in May. The exact location will vary depending on your consultant, so be sure to check with them for more details.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Memorial Day Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend the Memorial Day Open House. It's completely free to come and try out our products and recipes. However, if you decide to purchase any products, there will be a cost for those items.

4. What can I expect at the Memorial Day Open House?

At the Memorial Day Open House, you can expect to try out delicious recipes, learn cooking tips and techniques, and see our products in action. You'll also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have about our products or hosting your own Pampered Chef party.

5. Can I bring a friend or family member to the Memorial Day Open House?

Of course! The more, the merrier! You are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the Memorial Day Open House. Just be sure to let your consultant know how many guests you plan on bringing so they can prepare enough food and materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Kasper2010