• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Receipts: Finding Your Order #

In summary, to find your order number on a receipt, look for a string of numbers labeled as "order number" or "invoice number". If your order number is not listed on your receipt, contact the merchant or customer support for assistance. You can use your order number to track your package and if you lost your receipt, you can find your order number through email confirmation or by logging into your account on the merchant's website. If your order number is not recognized, contact the merchant or customer support for help with retrieving your order number and resolving any issues.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I use the reciepts we print from the computer. Anyone remember what the order # is for those? When I search it gets somewhat frustrating to not be able to see all the words describing the product. Thanks ahead of time....

Re: Reciepts?Try JA70. That is what is printed on my upopened pack.

Re: Reciepts?Thanks you!!

Re: Reciepts?There will probably be a new number. They're being updated for the Fall/Winter season, with a new guarantee category and new direct shipping rates.

Hello there! I completely understand your frustration with not being able to see all the product details when searching for the order number. The order number for the receipts is typically located at the top or bottom of the page and should start with "REC-". If you're still having trouble finding it, I would suggest reaching out to your Pampered Chef customer service representative for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the correct order number and any other information you may need. Happy cooking!

1. How do I find my order number on a receipt?

To find your order number on a receipt, look for a string of numbers typically located at the top or bottom of the receipt. It may also be labeled as "order number" or "invoice number".

2. Why is my order number not listed on my receipt?

If your order number is not listed on your receipt, it is possible that the receipt is for a different transaction or the order was not processed correctly. You can contact the merchant or customer support to retrieve your order number.

3. Can I use my order number to track my package?

Yes, you can use your order number to track your package. Most merchants provide a tracking number along with the order number, which you can use to track the status of your package.

4. I lost my receipt, how can I find my order number?

If you lost your receipt, you can still find your order number by checking your email for a confirmation or shipping notification from the merchant. You can also log into your account on the merchant's website and view your order history to find your order number.

5. What should I do if my order number is not recognized?

If your order number is not recognized, it is possible that there was an error in processing your order or the order was canceled. Contact the merchant or customer support for assistance in retrieving your order number and resolving the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Halle-Doodle
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • RCKmom