• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Profile Picture Not Showing Up When Posting

In summary, if your pan is sticking, try seasoning it properly and adjusting the heat. If your food is burning, lower the heat and use a timer. For uneven cooking, check the oven temperature and avoid overcrowding the pan. To encourage browning, use a higher heat and a non-stick pan. Lastly, to prevent sticking in bakeware, properly grease it or use parchment paper/silicone mats and avoid using metal utensils.
pampchefrhondab
Hey Everyone,

I know a lot of you have a picture for your profile which shows up when you post. I put a picture under my profile too, but it's now showing up when I post:rolleyes: !

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Thanks!

Go into your profile and add your picture as your avatar.

It might be too big??

Hey look everyone I got it to work!!!! Thank you so much Tasha!!!!

pampchefrhondab said:
Hey look everyone I got it to work!!!! Thank you so much Tasha!!!!

Okay, my eyes might just be tired, or I am just an idiot...but, what is it?

It's a bear swinging on a swing.

pampchefrhondab said:

OMG...it is!! How in the world did you get it to do that??? ;)

It wasn't easy! She's so much better looking then me so I thought I would use her picture instead of mine:)!

pampchefrhondab said:
Grossman? Urlacher? Singletary? Sayers? Butkus? Nagurski? Halas?

1. Why is my pan sticking?

One possible reason for your pan sticking could be that it is not properly seasoned. Try seasoning your pan according to the manufacturer's instructions before using it. Another reason could be that you are using too high of heat, causing food to stick. Adjust the heat to medium or medium-high and use a non-stick spray or oil to prevent sticking.

2. Why is my food burning?

The most likely reason for your food burning is that the heat is too high. Lower the heat and use a timer to ensure you are not overcooking your food. You may also want to use a higher smoke point oil, such as avocado or grapeseed oil, to prevent burning.

3. Why is my food not cooking evenly?

Uneven cooking can be caused by a few different factors. First, make sure you are using an oven thermometer to ensure your oven is heating evenly. Also, be sure to properly preheat your oven before cooking. Another possible reason is that you are overcrowding the pan or baking sheet, which can cause uneven cooking.

4. Why is my food not browning?

If your food is not browning, it could be because your oven is not hot enough. Use an oven thermometer to check the temperature and adjust accordingly. Another reason could be that you are using a non-stick pan, which prevents browning. Try using a different type of pan or adding a small amount of oil to encourage browning.

5. Why is my food sticking to my bakeware?

If your food is sticking to your bakeware, it could be because it is not properly greased. Make sure to thoroughly grease your bakeware before adding your food. You can also try using parchment paper or a silicone baking mat to prevent sticking. Additionally, avoid using metal utensils on non-stick bakeware, as this can cause scratching and sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D Levad
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • babywings76