• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Pampered Chef Host Specials

In summary, the current host specials for Pampered Chef include a free Deluxe Cooking Blender with a minimum party sales of $650 and a free Quick Cooker with a minimum party sales of $1,250. These specials change every month and must be redeemed by having your consultant submit your party order and mentioning the special you qualify for. They cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and must be redeemed within the month they are offered. If you do not reach the minimum party sales, you can still earn Host Credit to use towards any Pampered Chef products.
lisa717
on Pamperedchef.com like the monthy host specials will not come up for me..I have printed them off before...what is the problem? A new box pops up but it just says DONE in the bottom left corner, but the file is not there????:confused:

Is it saving to your desktop?? What browser are you using? That happens to me with Firefox.

I always save them on my hard drive that way I still have them if CC ever goes down.

Which one do you need?

What browser and operating system are you using? To download are you simply clicking on the file or are you right-clicking and selecting save as?

Have you tried your PWS?

I'm just trying to think of all the other ways to get a file.

OK I got it..I ended up updating my Adobe reader..and restarting...weird..thanks anyways gals!!

Glad you fixed it. I hate it when things don't work.

Related to Troubleshooting Pampered Chef Host Specials

What are the current host specials for Pampered Chef?

The current host specials for Pampered Chef are a free Deluxe Cooking Blender with a minimum party sales of $650, and a free Quick Cooker with a minimum party sales of $1,250. These specials change every month, so be sure to check the website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information.

How can I redeem my host special if I meet the minimum party sales?

To redeem your host special, simply have your Pampered Chef consultant submit your party order and mention the special you qualify for. Your host special will be shipped directly to you along with your party order.

Can I combine host specials with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, host specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only available for qualifying hosts and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.

What if I don't reach the minimum party sales to qualify for a host special?

If you don't reach the minimum party sales to qualify for a host special, you can still earn Host Credit to use towards any Pampered Chef products of your choice. Your consultant will provide you with more information on how to use your Host Credit.

How long do I have to redeem my host special?

Host specials must be redeemed within the month they are offered. If you are unable to redeem your special during that time, it will no longer be available to you. It's important to plan and schedule your party accordingly to take advantage of the current host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies