• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Emails to Customers

In summary, Pampered Chef Emails to Customers serve the purpose of keeping customers updated on new products, special offers, and cooking tips, as well as maintaining a connection and providing valuable information. These emails are typically sent once a week, but may be more frequent during special promotions or events. Customers can customize the types of emails they receive by logging into their account and updating their email preferences. To unsubscribe from Pampered Chef Emails, simply click the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email or update email preferences in your account. Rest assured that your personal information will not be shared with third parties through these emails, as the company values customer privacy. For more information, please refer to the Privacy Policy on the company's website.
ashleypc
Im a little confused...Is there a mailing list that I can add guests to where Pampered Chef will send out occational emails? Like with the latest specials and recipes? Do you know what I mean?

There is an e-newsletter if you are a Personal Website Subscriber. I don't think there is anything else. PM me if you need more help =v)

Right, if you have a Personal Website, you can "opt-in" to the newsletter service. Just synch your P3 program to your website so that your contacts are in there.

You can also send Monthly special emails by clicking on your contacts, choose send email, and then choose which email you want to send.

Thanks so much everyone! I found just what I was looking for :)

Hi there!

I wasn't able to find the link to connect the website info/monthly specials to my email contacts. Would someone be willing to help me?

Thank you!

Meg

How do you sync your P3 to your personal web page?

Hi! Is P3 the software I use to submit my orders? Right now it's not connected to my Personal Website.

MegT said:
Hi! Is P3 the software I use to submit my orders? Right now it's not connected to my Personal Website.

Depends on when you joined. Before May 1st, yes. After May1st, no. If you don't know you really need to contact your recruiter and/or director.

1. What is the purpose of Pampered Chef Emails to Customers?

The purpose of Pampered Chef Emails to Customers is to keep our customers updated on new products, special offers, and cooking tips. It also serves as a way to stay connected with our loyal customers and provide them with valuable information.

2. How often can I expect to receive Pampered Chef Emails?

You can expect to receive Pampered Chef Emails once a week. However, during special promotions or events, you may receive emails more frequently.

3. Can I customize the types of emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize the types of emails you receive from Pampered Chef. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Email Preferences" section. From there, you can choose which types of emails you would like to receive.

4. How do I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef Emails?

If you no longer wish to receive Pampered Chef Emails, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email. You can also log in to your account and update your email preferences to no longer receive emails from us.

5. Will my personal information be shared with third parties through Pampered Chef Emails?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your personal information with third parties through our Pampered Chef Emails. For more information, please refer to our Privacy Policy on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Paula Poole
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMoore