• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gift Coupons for Pampered Chef Customers

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of popular gift options for customers during Christmas, including kitchen tools, cookware and bakeware sets, and gift sets. These gifts can also be personalized with engraving or monogramming. There is no limit to the number of gifts you can purchase, and you can take advantage of bulk order discounts. You can also include a personalized note or card with the gift, and have them shipped directly to your customers for convenience.
ChefMoore
I am thinking about sending out these coupons with my Pampered Chef Christmas cards to customers. I'll print them out on red or green paper. What do you all think?

Attachments

• Merry Christmas Free Shipping.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 446
Love it..I did something similar, but I just made labels and attached it to my business card with an expiration of January 31, 2008 (double points!!)

Last year I did a coupon for a "free dessert at your show" if submitted by a certain date. I had completely forgotten about it, this made me remember. THANKS!

What a great idea! I am getting ready to send out my Christmas cards, so this would be great to put in them.

I think I'll be trying that too! Thanks!

jrstephens said:
Last year I did a coupon for a "free dessert at your show" if submitted by a certain date. I had completely forgotten about it, this made me remember. THANKS!

How did that coupon work for you? Any response?

1. What are some popular gift options for customers during Christmas?

Some popular gift options for customers during Christmas include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware sets, bakeware, and gift sets. These gifts are not only practical and useful, but they also showcase the high-quality and innovative products that Pampered Chef offers.

2. Can I personalize the gift for my customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for many of our products, including engraving and monogramming. This adds a special touch to the gift and makes it more memorable for your customers.

3. Is there a limit to how many gifts I can purchase for my customers?

No, there is no limit to how many gifts you can purchase for your customers. However, we recommend considering your budget and the number of customers you have before making a purchase. You can also take advantage of our bulk order discounts for larger orders.

4. Can I include a personalized note or card with the gift?

Yes, you can include a personalized note or card with the gift. We offer complimentary gift messages that can be included with your order. Simply add your message during the checkout process and we will include it with the gift.

5. Can I have the gifts shipped directly to my customers?

Yes, you can have the gifts shipped directly to your customers. During the checkout process, you can enter the shipping address of your customers and we will ship the gifts directly to them. This is a convenient option for those who are unable to hand-deliver the gifts themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • leslieprichett
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies