• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Some Pampered Chef Tidbits and Factoids Asap!

In summary, Doris Christopher, founder of The Pampered Chef, believes that when families share a meal, the bonds that hold that family together grow stronger. She has dedicated her life to creating products that make cooking easier and faster, so that families can spend more time together. PC has raised over $12 million since 1991 and has donated 2 billion pounds of food each year. Funds raised stay in the same community where they are needed most.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm speaking tomorrow at a Christian Women's luncheon.

I have 15 minutes to talk about the Pampered Chef.
I cannot do a demo or bring food.
This is not a 'show' so I cannot directly ask for sales (however, the woman who invited me is doing a catalog show and most of the ladies know about it already....;) .....).
I will have a table on the side of the room where I can have a display and I'm planning to just bring July & Aug host & guest specials with a few other things (exec small pan & lid, SA, stoneware, TTA with popular items) - plus I'm handing out s/s mini catalogs.
I am also doing a door-prize drawing (I cannot hand out the DPDS, I can only tell them that I'm doing this and that they can come see me afterward if they are interested in participating).
I can talk about the business opportunity and host opportunity....thank goodness! :D

So, all you wonderful cheffers.....give me some interesting factoids and tibits about the Pampered Chef that I can sprinkle in with my speach.

Thanks!

Do you have the Empowering Women magazine?

Some stuff in there...

Also go to the main website and view the about the company...

The Pampered Chef brings families together, not only through its direct-selling opportunity, but also through its product line. Each piece is designed to make cooking faster and easier so that customers can spend less time in the kitchen and more with their families.

Doris Christopher believes “When families share a meal, the bonds that hold that family together grow stronger.”

Her philosophy about the importance of the family mealtime has shaped and guided The Pampered Chef from the very beginning. Even in the midst of rapid growth, the company maintains this original focus.

Courtesy of the Pampered Chef website...

wow Janet - you are fast! Thanks, I forgot about the timeline being there.

Janet, you always have great advice.

chefjwr said:
Janet, you always have great advice.

Thank you - both of you. Hope it helps! Focus on the family aspects!

One good line I've heard over and over is:

"PC is the best thing I can do for my family away from my family."

...for those moms who hate to leave their kids at any time...

anyone know what PC's annual sales are? I saw it and now I can't find it.....I want to say it's somewhere @ $750 million (wow) .....or am I dreaming?

Here is something I wrote a couple months ago for a class assignment.

I found that true as well in Doris Christopher, founder of The Pampered Chef as well. When she wrote in her book (2005) “Money isn’t what motivated me to succeed, and I didn’t want others working for The Pampered Chef who were driven by greed. I wanted women who had a desire to help other women – individuals who wanted to teach and to serve others” (p. 101). The Pampered Chef is built around this simple idea of hard work, and helping others succeed. This motivation from Christopher is felt and weaved throughout the company. This loving servant approach has helped me in running my home and my business and I simply want to share that with others too. This is my “why” and is the passion that motivates me when the feeling is gone and or situations become difficult. I have discovered that while this is a passion I do have, I have questioned if it is a sincere one on my part. To live this service before self is not an easy choice, not always fun and always has a cost. How much more I am impressed I am now when I see this type of leadership in others. It does not come easy even for those who make it appear as if it was.

If you are a Christian and since your audience is mostly Christian you can speak to the role your relationship with Christ has in your business, and how you hope to take your skill learned from PC and use them in your Titus 2 responsibilities.

sell the dream! Pull at their heart tugs...to tie in with the group...do they want to send their children to a christian school but the price tag is a little hefty (that's what a bit of my paycheck goes to), do they want to go on a mission trip (sell to earn money or do a fundraiser), want to support a missionary, etc

Can you talk about our charitable programs?

Round Up from the Heart
almost $12 million since 1991
$1 purchases 4 POUNDS of food!
2 BILLION POUNDS of food donated each year!
Funds raised stay in that same community!

Help Whip Cancer
$6 MILLION raised since 2000

Wow what great information.

You do know that since you are setting up a display and talking about The Pampered Chef and your friend is collecting orders from people who are also there, you can call her show a cooking show don't you? That's as much a "demo" as a lot of people are doing and even more!

BethCooks4U said:
You do know that since you are setting up a display and talking about The Pampered Chef and your friend is collecting orders from people who are also there, you can call her show a cooking show don't you? That's as much a "demo" as a lot of people are doing and even more!
I thought about that. Even thought the luncheon is catered, there will be food there :p

KellyTheChef said:
Can you talk about our charitable programs?

Round Up from the Heart
almost $12 million since 1991
$1 purchases 4 POUNDS of food!
2 BILLION POUNDS of food donated each year!
Funds raised stay in that same community!

Help Whip Cancer
$6 MILLION raised since 2000
Yes I can and I plan to. Thanks for these numbers.

jzramom said:
.......If you are a Christian and since your audience is mostly Christian you can speak to the role your relationship with Christ has in your business, and how you hope to take your skill learned from PC and use them in your Titus 2 responsibilities.
In addition to being a Christian Womens Organization this is also and outreach luncheon so they don't want everthing to have a religious undertone to it. I'm supposed to be the community 'diversity' part of the luncheon so they do not want me to give any type of 'testimonial', just talk about Pampered Chef. They will have a speaker on after me that will do the religious part of the luncheon.

I think I have everything ready, it's just a little weird for me since I'm not doing a demo and not focusing on sales. I have to try and weave-in hosting and recruiting.....but in the end I guess I actually am working for sales since I'm talking about how wonderful our products are and hoping that people will book with me or sign with me.....make sense?

Definitely mention the Mission statement. It's so important to the company that they print it in every catalog:
The Pampered Chef® is committed to providing opportunities for individuals to develop their God-given talents and skills to their fullest potential for the benefit of themselves, their families, our customers and the company. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of family life by providing quality kitchen products supported by service and information for our Consultants and customers.

So, how did it go??

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales. The company was founded in 1980 and is now owned by Berkshire Hathaway.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant at an in-home cooking show, online through a consultant's website, or through the Pampered Chef website.

3. What is the Pampered Chef host program?

The host program allows individuals to earn free and discounted products by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show in their home. The host will invite friends and family to the show and earn rewards based on the sales generated.

4. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the individual product instructions to ensure proper care and maintenance.

5. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant. There is a starter kit available for purchase, and consultants can earn commission on their sales and the sales of their team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies