• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Links: Don't Give Up!

The sad thing is when I get a high one, I can't figure out what I did to get there!I know what you mean. I am going through the same thing. I keep on plugging away thinking I hit it right and struggle some more. It is addicting thougth!
JaimeQ
Try this out:) ok that link doens't work go down to the next one:)

Attachments

• ~$it him.doc
    162 bytes · Views: 316
Last edited:
my high is 1200.3m.... I hope the File works let me know if it doesn't and i'll try again.

Won't open for me....

K let me try to redo the file... IT's the first time i've tried to do one:p

Ok I am having way too much fun with this... especailly since my 3 1/2 yo is throwing a fit in his room as I am playing... what better way to drowned out the screams.

OMG! 615 meters! A mole popped his head up, my guy bounced off of him and just kept going! I will have to show this to my 12 DSS when he gets home from school!

JaimeQ said:
my high is 1200.3m.... I hope the File works let me know if it doesn't and i'll try again.
How the heck did you get that far???

ok my high was 1101.6.. gotta love those moles. Now I have to send this link to my buddies

This is addictive! I am at 762 for a high! I just hit him and he landed directly in the whole head first!!!:D

I will be sending this to everyone!!

I've got everyone at work playing this game...it's just like this one....
http://n.ethz.ch/student/mkos/pinguin.swf

KellyTheChef said:
How the heck did you get that far???

I got lucky and just kept bouncing off the moles:p

pamperedtraci said:

i'm not very good at that one:p

This is so Addicting!! I am having a hard time walking away:p I keep wanting to try and beat my high score.

pamperedtraci said:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I got this in an email once. HAHAHA that is too funny.

that is too funny!!!!!I will be sending this to everyone as well!!

I loved that!

This is fun. My best is 892.4. My 3yo is sitting beside me laughing at the man hopping as she called it.

sslangley said:
This is fun. My best is 892.4. My 3yo is sitting beside me laughing at the man hopping as she called it.

1057.1 and my 3 year old is addicted too! He keeps wanting the guy to bounce and slide!

1190.9 and STILL trying to get over 1200 :eek: :D :eek:

I'm up to 1132.1, but DD wants to play! :(

Holy cow!
nikked said:
I'm up to 1132.1, but DD wants to play! :(

My 6 year old daughter just went 1340.5!

I'm at 1090.9 so I'm not catching you guys but I must say I am getting VERY skilled at putting him in head first... which is actually pretty fun! :)

quiverfull7 said:
I'm at 1090.9 so I'm not catching you guys but I must say I am getting VERY skilled at putting him in head first... which is actually pretty fun! :)

Oh yeah, we mastered that one! Right around 150-175m huh? :)

Last night we put him head first in a mole hole!

You got it... it's gonna start looking pretty messy right around there huh? :) I sent this to a bunch of people.. they are going to love it!

1041.6 -- this is the best game when I am so tired I can't sleep! Love it!!!

I just got 841.3 on my first try. Not too shabby!:cool: LOL!

It's very addiciting isn't it:p

It took me like 4 tries to even get him going! And now my best is 424.7. I can only strive to be like you guys!!

Oooh! 796.3!!

I've finally started hitting some moles! I'm ALMOST up to 1000!

Okay...I have to give you guys the FLIGHT OF THE HAMSTERS!

It's better because you have some control! Good luck!

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/games/action/knd/hamsters/

DOH! I forgot the link!

pamperedharriet said:
You got me hooked! I am trying to beat 1108.7

Takes FOREVER to get a high score...our high is now: 1276.1

I just hit 1201.7!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
I just hit 1201.7!!!!!!

The sad thing is when I get a high one, I can't figure out what I did to get there!

I know what you mean. I am going through the same thing. I keep on plugging away thinking I hit it right and struggle some more. It is addicting thougth!

I don't know how it happened, but I just hit 1305.7.....I still think it's rigged!

That's awesome, Linda!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hit 1333.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
I just hit 1333.5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woo Hoo for you Harriett! That little guy looks funny bouncing all over - doesn't he?

pamperedlinda said:
Woo Hoo for you Harriett! That little guy looks funny bouncing all over - doesn't he?

He reminds me of a friend of my DH's! I guess that is why I am enjoying it so much. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so addicting. I had to stop to put supper on and so now I am back until my timer goes off!

pamperedharriet said:
He reminds me of a friend of my DH's! I guess that is why I am enjoying it so much. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! It is so addicting. I had to stop to put supper on and so now I am back until my timer goes off!
So, you must be as bored as I am today! LOL

<h2>1. How do I troubleshoot a link that is not working?</h2><p>The first step is to check the URL and make sure it is correct. If there are any typos or missing characters, the link will not work. You can also try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache.</p><h2>2. What if the link still doesn't work after checking the URL?</h2><p>If the link still doesn't work, try opening it in a different browser. Sometimes certain browsers may have trouble loading certain links. You can also try opening the link on a different device, such as a phone or tablet, to see if the issue is with your computer.</p><h2>3. The link is working, but it takes me to the wrong page. What should I do?</h2><p>If the link is taking you to the wrong page, the URL may be incorrect or outdated. Double-check the link and make sure it is directing to the correct page. If the issue persists, contact the website owner or administrator for assistance.</p><h2>4. I clicked on the link but nothing is happening. What could be the problem?</h2><p>If clicking on the link does not do anything, the link may be broken or the website may be experiencing technical difficulties. Try contacting the website owner or administrator to report the issue and see if they can provide a working link.</p><h2>5. How can I prevent broken links on my website?</h2><p>To prevent broken links on your website, regularly check and update all links. If you are linking to external websites, make sure to periodically check that the links are still active. You can also use link checker tools to scan your website for any broken links.</p>

1. How do I troubleshoot a link that is not working?

The first step is to check the URL and make sure it is correct. If there are any typos or missing characters, the link will not work. You can also try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache.

2. What if the link still doesn't work after checking the URL?

If the link still doesn't work, try opening it in a different browser. Sometimes certain browsers may have trouble loading certain links. You can also try opening the link on a different device, such as a phone or tablet, to see if the issue is with your computer.

3. The link is working, but it takes me to the wrong page. What should I do?

If the link is taking you to the wrong page, the URL may be incorrect or outdated. Double-check the link and make sure it is directing to the correct page. If the issue persists, contact the website owner or administrator for assistance.

4. I clicked on the link but nothing is happening. What could be the problem?

If clicking on the link does not do anything, the link may be broken or the website may be experiencing technical difficulties. Try contacting the website owner or administrator to report the issue and see if they can provide a working link.

5. How can I prevent broken links on my website?

To prevent broken links on your website, regularly check and update all links. If you are linking to external websites, make sure to periodically check that the links are still active. You can also use link checker tools to scan your website for any broken links.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
ragschef