• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops, How About This One for You

In fact, I will do that right now...What about this? http://lovelylovelythings.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/pampered-chef-party-part-3/ Is that allowed?No, but that is one I'd e-mail the consultant on and let her know her host is doing that!In fact, I will do that right now...
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For certain reasons when I'm at work I just search Pampered Chef in the serach browser to pull up the main website to log into CC. Well, the PC website wouldn't pull up so while I was waiting for it, I scrolled down a few search results and found this one:
www. wynetteskitchen .com
It actually links you to her personal website. The nerve of some people. I'm at work and not going home for a while so if someone wants to report this they can otherwise I'll do it later when I get home.

I'm not understanding the frustration... sorry

I didn't want to actually post the link but type the address in and you'll see what happens. She basically took her personal PC website and made her own website that links to it which is against company rules. But if a customer does a search for PC it will bring up the link I posted unlike regular .biz PC websites.

I understand your frustration! How does she get it to link to the actual PC website using her own link?????

Sending for you now - that is blatantly in the rules - not even a grey area.

chefshawna said:
I understand your frustration! How does she get it to link to the actual PC website using her own link?????

She's pointing to it from her domain.

I'm not sure how to report this or I would!!

Very interesting. I see what you mean. This should be reported.

Thanks for reporting it Janet. I was just about to when I saw your post.

Upper level people are allowed to have a site for training, etc., but this one appears to violate rules. I sent it to Richard to determine.

janetupnorth said:
Sending for you now - that is blatantly in the rules - not even a grey area.

REPEATING THIS - ALREADY SENT....

pamperedharriet said:
Thanks for reporting it Janet. I was just about to when I saw your post.

No problem.

LOL, I also reported it! Guess I should have refreshed this thread before sending off that email.

sneaky sneaky!

I've seen that before also! I was wondering how some people get away with that! I wonder what her online sales are like:eek:

vwpamperedchef said:
I've seen that before also! I was wondering how some people get away with that! I wonder what her online sales are like:eek:

Hopefully not any better than the rest...

What about this?
http://lovelylovelythings.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/pampered-chef-party-part-3/

Is that allowed?

Wow! :eek: I can't believe she would do that! And since she went about it this way, she knows she is blantantly violating the rules. Honestly, I just can't believe the audacity of some people! :grumpy: :mad:

kaseydee said:
What about this?

Is that allowed?

No, but that is one I'd e-mail the consultant on and let her know her host is doing that!

In fact, I will do that right now...

kaseydee said:
What about this?

Is that allowed?
I would say no. Perhaps this consultant doesn't even know what's going on since it's the host putting the consultants link in her blog. I doubt that it would be if the host didn't post the link.

kaseydee said:
What about this?

Is that allowed?

That director who's website is being posted for that Virtual Pampered Chef party could end up in a lot of trouble. Even that kind of linking isn't allowed according to the rules.

I can't believe that this host is using actual Pampered Chef website pictures!

There, I was kind and e-mailed the consultant (hope it doesn't bite me in the behind later...)...and we'll see if it stays or goes in the next 24 hours!If anyone wants to report it to HO, feel free...she now has fair warning...or report the blogger for invalid use of PC pictures.

Janet, I was also thinking that perhaps the consultant had no idea that the host was doing this. She could very well be thinking that it is an ordinary, run of the mill catalog show.

I was getting ready to email the consultant when I refreshed the thread and saw you did it. Way to go! :thumbup:

Hopefully it won't come back to bite you...but I don't see why it would. If she knowingly knew about it, then she'll take it down. If she didn't, she'll stop it and take it down...so either way, the "show" should end. I hope she didn't know about it though!

Is it ok for ANY PC person to have a website w/links to their PC website? If you find some who do you send it to?

I also sent that consultant an email and reminded her that it was in direct violation of our Ad guidelines, and that I'd hate to see her lose her PWS over something her hostess did. If it comes back to bite me, oh well, I'm a big girl and can take it. She has been warned. LOL

If you think that's bad, go check on craigslist. Lots of pc consultants are advertising on their. I have reported numerous violations but i still see them on CL, so at times i wonder when we do report them do they actually do something about it, because i still keep seeing them doing the posting.

Also yes, some pc consultants don't even know the rules, i have emailed a few here in town that they can't do that and they are greatful for me telling them and they remove the posting.

Thanks for reporting that for me! I didn't get home until late last night and didn't even turn on my computer. I know earlier this week a few ebay listings were reported because they were selling new products and the CO kit but last I looked they were still on there.

janetupnorth said:
There, I was kind and e-mailed the consultant (hope it doesn't bite me in the behind later...)...and we'll see if it stays or goes in the next 24 hours!

Update: I just got an e-mail back from the Director saying she didn't know her host had done this, called her up and she removed all the links. Her signature said 14 years in business so I'm sure she was truly unaware. I have a hard time believing she'd be a consultant/director for 14 years and do that.

kaseydee said:
What about this?

Is that allowed?

At least they removed the link. Says party is closed.

pamperedposey said:
At least they removed the link. Says party is closed.

Yes, she said she contacted her and she removed all the links - on all 3 pages...

janetupnorth said:
Update: I just got an e-mail back from the Director saying she didn't know her host had done this, called her up and she removed all the links. Her signature said 14 years in business so I'm sure she was truly unaware. I have a hard time believing she'd be a consultant/director for 14 years and do that.
And probably very concerned about it when you clued her in. If she is a director and consultant for 14 years - she would have a lot at stake! I'm sure she was glad for the heads-up!

Ok, from what I understand, we're not allowed to post anywhere online that we're with PC, right? If you do a search on Yahoo Groups under Finance, there are questions about joining the company. On a couple of the responses, the consultants gave their website addy. One of these is a Director. Violation, correct? I'm beginning to think HO should make the policy a little easier to understand since people who've been in it for years don't seem to get it either. lol

RebelChef said:
Ok, from what I understand, we're not allowed to post anywhere online that we're with PC, right? If you do a search on Yahoo Groups under Finance, there are questions about joining the company. On a couple of the responses, the consultants gave their website addy. One of these is a Director. Violation, correct? I'm beginning to think HO should make the policy a little easier to understand since people who've been in it for years don't seem to get it either. lol

Either that, or they just don't care & think they won't get caught. Sorry, I'm feeling a little cynical this morning. :rolleyes:

RebelChef said:

From what I've read, saying we are an Independent Consultant with TPC is okay as long as we use our full title. We just can't list our PWS address.

Actually....
Debala715 said:
From what I've read, saying we are an Independent Consultant with TPC is okay as long as we use our full title. We just can't list our PWS address.

Here are the guidelines...and yes they are confusing!! But, no we can not list PC in anyway except for on communities like this one!

Internet/Web: Additional Guidelines
Consultants and Above

Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web
Site or approved vendor sites, do not list the company name
when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.
You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes.
Spamming is not allowed.
You may not sell any Pampered Chef® products — current
or discontinued — through online auction houses (like
eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered
Chef® Personal Web Site.
You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to
communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants
about the business. Please do not mention, advertise or
promote your Pampered Chef® business on any chat
rooms, other than those created for communicating with
other Consultants.

Thanks! That's what I thought. The question was basically about PC vs other DS companies. More than one consultant responded and each said they were with The Pampered Chef. One told the one who posted the question to email her and she'd love to have her as a recruit. The director, or so she said, is the one who listed her PWS at the bottom of her post. This was on Yahoo Answers, which is a public site anyone can read so this part "You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants about the business." was blatantly ignored. I say blatantly because that's pretty plain English where I come from. lol

I'll have to look for it again so I can screenshot it. *sigh* I hate feeling like a narc but I get so tired of people trying to get one over on those of us who try to work this biz honestly.

wadesgirl said:
For certain reasons when I'm at work I just search Pampered Chef in the serach browser to pull up the main website to log into CC. Well, the PC website wouldn't pull up so while I was waiting for it, I scrolled down a few search results and found this one:
It actually links you to her personal website. The nerve of some people. I'm at work and not going home for a while so if someone wants to report this they can otherwise I'll do it later when I get home.

Well, I just checked out this thread today and looked into this chick's site. It's still there.:grumpy: This is sooooo not right!!! When you click her link it takes you right to her PC page with added info on it. PC is either going to have to enforce ALL of the rules, or why bother. Personally I think they should revoke her web-site if she was unaware of the rules (they are in black in white). If she then fails to comply, remove her from PC. Unfortunately, someone needs to be made an example of.:(

peggyscookin said:
Well, I just checked out this thread today and looked into this chick's site. It's still there.:grumpy: This is sooooo not right!!! When you click her link it takes you right to her PC page with added info on it. PC is either going to have to enforce ALL of the rules, or why bother. Personally I think they should revoke her web-site if she was unaware of the rules (they are in black in white). If she then fails to comply, remove her from PC. Unfortunately, someone needs to be made an example of.:(

I can't believe her site is still there! I am not calling you a liar, Peggy--I am just surprised that she hasn't had to take it off there. Not fair at all!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

wadesgirl said:

I came across that same one just the other day.

Well, I sent this one in over a month ago and again a few days ago (to Richard)...it's still there. No wonder there are people whose top sales are so incredible month after month!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkitchencache

I feel so cheated! I have had people at shows who have purchased on e-bay and love it -- crazy, but true.:mad:

jwpamp said:
Well, I sent this one in over a month ago and again a few days ago (to Richard)...it's still there. No wonder there are people whose top sales are so incredible month after month!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkitchencache

I feel so cheated! I have had people at shows who have purchased on e-bay and love it -- crazy, but true.:mad:

how can we know which ebay sellers are also PC consultants? (forgive my ignorance, but I'm not ebay savvy)

peichef said:
how can we know which ebay sellers are also PC consultants? (forgive my ignorance, but I'm not ebay savvy)
The only easy way to tell is if they're selling things that aren't available to the general public yet - like Spring samples this month. Otherwise, they may just be someone who buys things (or gets them from hosting) and resells them.

I don't get people that buy this stuff on ebay. Those prep bowls are $19.50 in the catalog and $4.00 shipping - yet they are on ebay for $18.00 + $10.00 shipping!??! WTH?

It astounds me what people will buy! I used to sell Creative Memories and after I deactived I sold all my excess inventory - people were buying current albums on there and getting in bidding wars for OVER what they could have called a consultant and bought them for. It's just weird - I don't get it!

It's the eBay mentality. People think that everything is a deal, when that's NOT the case.

Well, let's see...73 (mostly) Pampered Chef products, all NEW....why would anyone have ALL NEW PC Products just lying around?

In looking at the 2986 ratings on this seller, they were selling products all the way back in Oct 2006 (see page 17 in the "All Feedback tab: eBay Feedback Profile for kitchencache)

I'm quite sure that this person (or whoever they are working with) has had quite a productive career with PC -- surely they have taken trips on the company, earned rewards at Conference, etc, sorry to be a downer -- but give me a break! Nearly 2 years of NEW PC prodcuts? Ugh!

I agree with you, Janice, that it's highly likely that this seller is/was a consultant. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to tell unless they slip up and list consultant-only or not yet available items. Makes me sick, too.

It could be someone purchasing from a consultant and the consultant just thinks they have a great host. ????

What really makes ME sick is the location!!!!

Hmm...but they are selling at a small loss with the "Buy it Now" prices...like 10% off?? A "host" probably wouldn't make purchases at full price and take a loss on them.

<h2>1. What is "Oops, How About This One for You" by Pampered Chef?</h2><p>"Oops, How About This One for You" is a popular product line by Pampered Chef that offers kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.</p><h2>2. How can I access the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>You can access the Pampered Chef website by typing in "www.pamperedchef.com" in your web browser's address bar or by searching for "Pampered Chef" in a search engine.</p><h2>3. Why did the Pampered Chef website not pull up when I searched for it?</h2><p>There could be several reasons why the Pampered Chef website did not pull up for you. It could be a technical issue with the website, your internet connection, or your device. It is also possible that there was a temporary glitch or the website was undergoing maintenance at the time of your search.</p><h2>4. What is the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" and why does it show up in my search results for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>"www.wynetteskitchen.com" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and is a personal website created by an individual. It may show up in your search results for Pampered Chef because it includes the keywords "Pampered Chef" on its website.</p><h2>5. How can I report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef by contacting their customer service team through their website or by calling their toll-free number. You can also send them an email at [email address] to report any unauthorized use of their brand name or products.</p>

Related to Oops, How About This One for You

1. What is "Oops, How About This One for You" by Pampered Chef?

"Oops, How About This One for You" is a popular product line by Pampered Chef that offers kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. How can I access the Pampered Chef website?

You can access the Pampered Chef website by typing in "www.pamperedchef.com" in your web browser's address bar or by searching for "Pampered Chef" in a search engine.

3. Why did the Pampered Chef website not pull up when I searched for it?

There could be several reasons why the Pampered Chef website did not pull up for you. It could be a technical issue with the website, your internet connection, or your device. It is also possible that there was a temporary glitch or the website was undergoing maintenance at the time of your search.

4. What is the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" and why does it show up in my search results for Pampered Chef?

"www.wynetteskitchen.com" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and is a personal website created by an individual. It may show up in your search results for Pampered Chef because it includes the keywords "Pampered Chef" on its website.

5. How can I report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef?

You can report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef by contacting their customer service team through their website or by calling their toll-free number. You can also send them an email at [email address] to report any unauthorized use of their brand name or products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeaLorene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
cla519
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef