• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops, How About This One for You

In fact, I will do that right now...What about this? http://lovelylovelythings.wordpress.com/2008/01/14/pampered-chef-party-part-3/ Is that allowed?No, but that is one I'd e-mail the consultant on and let her know her host is doing that!In fact, I will do that right now...
jwpamp said:
Hmm...but they are selling at a small loss with the "Buy it Now" prices...like 10% off?? A "host" probably wouldn't make purchases at full price and take a loss on them.

They have to be having a "good show" - they can get 30% off remember, half-priced items, whatever. When I look at where else they've listed besides E-bay, I think they are a host. They talk in one place about NOT being able to replace the item for the person.

It's actually shocking the consultants would be so bold to sell products not available yet!! I guess if you are leaving the company, then what do you have to lose? But are they even really leaving or do they just say that? I don't really agree that we shouldn't be able to put our info online b/c that is a huge market that we are missing out on, but I do adhere to the rule.

jwpamp said:
Well, I sent this one in over a month ago and again a few days ago (to Richard)...it's still there. No wonder there are people whose top sales are so incredible month after month!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZkitchencache

I feel so cheated! I have had people at shows who have purchased on e-bay and love it -- crazy, but true.:mad:

I just tell people that anything they buy on ebay does not come with any warranty, or a personal Consultant. I they have any problems with the products there will be no way to resolve it. I had one lady complain about this. She bought cookware at a garage sale. YIKES!! Anyhow, I explained to her that unless she had the original receipt, there way nothing Pampered Chef could do. I asked her if she bought something at a garage sale if she could take it back to Wal-mart? She said "no." Kind of shut her up.:blushing:

<h2>1. What is "Oops, How About This One for You" by Pampered Chef?</h2><p>"Oops, How About This One for You" is a popular product line by Pampered Chef that offers kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.</p><h2>2. How can I access the Pampered Chef website?</h2><p>You can access the Pampered Chef website by typing in "www.pamperedchef.com" in your web browser's address bar or by searching for "Pampered Chef" in a search engine.</p><h2>3. Why did the Pampered Chef website not pull up when I searched for it?</h2><p>There could be several reasons why the Pampered Chef website did not pull up for you. It could be a technical issue with the website, your internet connection, or your device. It is also possible that there was a temporary glitch or the website was undergoing maintenance at the time of your search.</p><h2>4. What is the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" and why does it show up in my search results for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>"www.wynetteskitchen.com" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and is a personal website created by an individual. It may show up in your search results for Pampered Chef because it includes the keywords "Pampered Chef" on its website.</p><h2>5. How can I report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef?</h2><p>You can report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef by contacting their customer service team through their website or by calling their toll-free number. You can also send them an email at [email address] to report any unauthorized use of their brand name or products.</p>

Related to Oops, How About This One for You

1. What is "Oops, How About This One for You" by Pampered Chef?

"Oops, How About This One for You" is a popular product line by Pampered Chef that offers kitchen tools and gadgets to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. How can I access the Pampered Chef website?

You can access the Pampered Chef website by typing in "www.pamperedchef.com" in your web browser's address bar or by searching for "Pampered Chef" in a search engine.

3. Why did the Pampered Chef website not pull up when I searched for it?

There could be several reasons why the Pampered Chef website did not pull up for you. It could be a technical issue with the website, your internet connection, or your device. It is also possible that there was a temporary glitch or the website was undergoing maintenance at the time of your search.

4. What is the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" and why does it show up in my search results for Pampered Chef?

"www.wynetteskitchen.com" is not affiliated with Pampered Chef and is a personal website created by an individual. It may show up in your search results for Pampered Chef because it includes the keywords "Pampered Chef" on its website.

5. How can I report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef?

You can report the website "www.wynetteskitchen.com" to Pampered Chef by contacting their customer service team through their website or by calling their toll-free number. You can also send them an email at [email address] to report any unauthorized use of their brand name or products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeaLorene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
cla519
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef