• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Denied from Welovepamperedcheftoo Yahoo Group: What Went Wrong?

In summary, the Yahoo group is for people who can't post files on the main group on MSN because of their size, and the MSN group is for consultants. The website is for people who can't post files on the main group on MSN, or when MSN is "acting up".
K_Jurich
Ok so today I was bored and was checking out different thing and went to welovepamperedcheftoo the yahoo group and applied to jion the group and I just go a email from them saying my app was denied. :confused: Very confued as to why but I got the link from welovepamperedcheftoo but I don't go on that one only because I can't figure it out so I really don't do anything with that one. But anyway so is anyone a member of the yahoo group welovepamperedcheftoo what did I do wrong?:confused:

you got to be kidding??!

Maybe they don't allow pc reps?

I forget if this is one I tried to join a while ago, but I wonder if it's the issue I seem to remember having. Does your email address having something about "pampered" in the name? I seem to remember not being able to join a group because of this. Or maybe it was my screenname? I can't remember.

idk but i am very confused I origanally got the welovepamperedcheftoo msn group link from Joy's tasty tidbits site and join but could never figure out how to navigate the group site so i never go on it and today I tried and found a link for thier sister group welovepamperedcheftoo yahoo group so I figured that one would be easier since I already am in another pc yahoo group and its really easy but then I get the denial email and just can figure out why?

ok, I just checked that site out. Did you put your consultant number? It says if you don't your app will be denied

pamperedbecky said:
I forget if this is one I tried to join a while ago, but I wonder if it's the issue I seem to remember having. Does your email address having something about "pampered" in the name? I seem to remember not being able to join a group because of this. Or maybe it was my screenname? I can't remember.

no my yahoo screen name is mrmrsjjj0725 so i don't think its that and in the app I said I am a pc consultant and it didn't ask for my consultant # so I didn't put it. but still . . . .:confused:

really I thought I read it . . . but i didn't see the consultant number part.

hey I just went back and check again but still don't see the consultant# part are you looking at the yahoo group one or the msn group one. I know for the msn group I had to put my number but for the yahoo one I don't see were it says to it just says "Please tell the group owner about yourself and why you would like to join the group "

Description

This website is primarily used for files that are too large to put on our WeLovePamperedChefToo group on MSN, or when MSN is "acting up". If you would like to join our main group please go to:
MSN WeLovePamperedChefToo

We'd love to have you join us there as well!

PLEASE NOTE: On either group you will have to provide your Consultant Number in the Comments Box of your Application.

NO Consultant Number = Rejected Membership Application.
Sorry, no exceptions.

Thank You for helping us keep both groups Consultants ONLY and spam-free!

I'm a member of both and BettieC is correct. You need to supply your consultant number so they know you're legit. The yahoo one has VERY little activity because it's just for backup if MSN goes down and to use for larger files that a person wouldn't be able to post on MSN due to it's size limitation. Hope that helps a bit. MSN is the one that has activity on it, but not near as much as here.

thanks. .. i did go back again reread the first page i skipped right over it an went to the app page and didn't see it on there. but i reapplied and put my number so hope it works now

Don't worry I got rejected too. So I am thinking they got weird guidelines

1. Why was I denied from the Welovepamperedcheftoo Yahoo Group?

There could be a few reasons why you were denied from the group. It could be due to not meeting the group's membership criteria, not following the group's rules and guidelines, or the group may be at its maximum capacity for members.

2. How can I appeal my denial from the group?

If you believe your denial was a mistake or you have new information that may change the decision, you can contact the group's moderator or owner and explain your situation. They will review your request and make a decision.

3. Can I reapply to join the group after being denied?

Yes, you can reapply to join the group. However, please make sure to address the reason for your previous denial in your new application and follow the group's rules and guidelines.

4. Will I receive a notification if I am denied from the group?

It is up to the group's moderator or owner whether they will send a notification for denials. However, you can always check the group's page to see if your application is still pending or if you have been denied.

5. How can I improve my chances of being accepted into the group?

Make sure to carefully read and follow the group's rules and guidelines when applying. This includes providing relevant information about yourself and your interest in the group. Additionally, being an active and engaged member in other Pampered Chef communities may also increase your chances of being accepted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjaime
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica