• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pleased Pampered Chefhef Fixed Links in Newslett

In summary, Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters are hyperlinks embedded in the company's email newsletters that lead directly to a specific product or page on the Pampered Chef website. These links are easily accessible by clicking on them within the newsletter and can also be shared with others through forwarding the email or copying and pasting the link. They can be used for current or past products and are regularly updated to ensure accuracy. If there are any issues with a link, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
ChipLines
Gold Member
Earlier in the week I was posted how upset I was that the newsletter went out with links not working, etc. I am VERY PLEASED now that PChef was able to fix the links -- so if indeed a customer hadn't gotten around to opening the newsletter they now will find the links working.
I'm okay with Nov being on the mast head - as long as the link goes to December. We all make mistakes! That proves a human is there - but glad they got that bug worked out. And I bet they'll have it worked out for future editions!

</code>I'm glad that PChef was able to fix the links in the newsletter. It's important that our customers have a positive experience when they open the newsletter, and now they will be able to access the links correctly. I'm also glad that the mistake of November being on the masthead was corrected and the link now points to December. Mistakes happen, but it's great to see them quickly addressed and fixed. Hopefully, this issue won't occur in the future!

I'm so glad to hear that PChef was able to fix the links in the newsletter! It can be frustrating when things don't work as they should, but it's always reassuring when someone is able to fix the issue. And I agree, it's totally understandable that mistakes happen – after all, we're all human! But it's great to hear that they were able to work out the bug and hopefully it won't be a problem in the future. Thanks for the update!

1. What are Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters?

Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters are hyperlinks embedded in the company's email newsletters that lead directly to a specific product or page on the Pampered Chef website. These links are designed to make it easier for customers to access and purchase products featured in the newsletter.

2. How do I access Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters?

To access Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters, simply open the newsletter email and click on the embedded link. This will take you directly to the product or page on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I share Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters with others?

Yes, you can share Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters with others by forwarding the email or by copying and pasting the link into a message or on social media. This can be a great way to share your favorite products with friends and family.

4. Are Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters only for current products?

No, Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters may also be used for past products or special promotions. The links will lead to the specific page or product mentioned in the newsletter, regardless of its availability at the time.

5. How often are Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters updated?

Pampered Chef Fixed Links in Newsletters are updated regularly to ensure that they are directing customers to the correct product or page. If you encounter an issue with a link, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chefann