• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Blank Page when Viewing Web Orders | Website Support"

I think our problem is that the show that was ordered was not actually viewed by the customer. The customer would have seen a "view web orders" link, but clicking on it would have taken them to a blank page. PP should have sent the customer an email notifying them of the order. If the customer doesn't have email, they can call HO and ask them to send the email. PP should also make sure that pop-ups are turned off so that the customer can see the order.I noticed many web links are gone - We have not gotten our Weekly Bites today and I also am unable to get my web ordersThink my issue is a little different.....but why doesn't my customers online order show on my pp
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Someone placed an order with a show on my website last night but when I click on "view web orders" it's giving me a blank page. I tried under AOL and on IE and neither is working. Meanwhile I need to close this show today...argh!! Ideas?

didn't it send you a email of what they ordered?? I know mine sends me an email. You might call HO they may be having problems too. OH yeah make sure the pop up blockers are off too just in case...

I got the email - but I need to view it on the web in order to get the credit card info. I am going to call HO as soon as they open.

You've got me stumped Carolyn! Let us know what happened!:)

I turned in 2 shows last night and I got an e-mail from HO this am saying that I turned in a duplicate show number which I didn't. So I just hung up the phone with them after waiting 30 minutes and they said that their computers are down but she would call me back. AGH! :rolleyes:

Also, is anyone having trouble logging onto CC? I can't get on for some reason!:confused:

PampMomof3 said:
You've got me stumped Carolyn! Let us know what happened!:)

I turned in 2 shows last night and I got an e-mail from HO this am saying that I turned in a duplicate show number which I didn't. So I just hung up the phone with them after waiting 30 minutes and they said that their computers are down but she would call me back. AGH! :rolleyes:

Also, is anyone having trouble logging onto CC? I can't get on for some reason!:confused:

CC is completely down for me now :(

CcI just tried getting on to CC and a message came up that they are having power outages. Hope they fix it soon:eek:

It's been really bad here inNW indiana and Chicagoland lately and ComEd in Chicago always has issues. I checked and it is back up now. Don't all go on it and break it now, though!!:p

I noticed many web links are gone - We have not gotten our Weekly Bites today and I also am unable to get my web orders

Think my issue is a little different.....but why doesn't my customers online order show on my pp show list that i opened FOR the online orders last month??? Does PP not see the online orders? If not then how do i get my hosts gifts from the order??
-confused

Related to Troubleshooting: Blank Page when Viewing Web Orders | Website Support"

1. Why am I getting a blank page when I try to view my web orders?

There could be a few different reasons for this issue. One possible cause is a slow or unstable internet connection. Another possibility is a temporary glitch with our website. It's also possible that there is an error with your web browser or device. We recommend trying to refresh the page, clearing your browser's cache, or trying a different device or internet connection. If the issue persists, please reach out to our website support team for further assistance.

2. I have tried refreshing the page and clearing my cache, but I'm still getting a blank page. What should I do?

If the issue persists after trying the above troubleshooting steps, it's possible that there is an error with your account or our website. Please reach out to our website support team for further assistance. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide a solution.

3. Can I view my web orders on my mobile device?

Yes, you should be able to view your web orders on a mobile device. However, if you are experiencing a blank page when trying to view your orders, please try accessing them on a desktop or laptop computer. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our website support team for assistance.

4. I have tried accessing my web orders from multiple devices and internet connections, but I still can't view them. What else can I do?

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still unable to view your web orders, please contact our website support team for further assistance. It's possible that there is an issue with your account or our website that they can help resolve.

5. Is there a way to prevent getting a blank page when trying to view my web orders?

We apologize for the inconvenience of receiving a blank page when trying to view your web orders. We recommend regularly clearing your browser's cache and ensuring you have a stable internet connection to help prevent this issue. If you continue to have trouble, please reach out to our website support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CAPCnewbie
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • susan g