• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble with Ordering on My Website? Read Here for Details!

If you're not being able to use your usual internet program, and you're still having trouble, close out of the website completely, go into your PWS, and click on "Email Host". That will take you to a page where you can enter your email address and then send the email.
crazy4dabug
I am trying to send an email to two hostesses explaining how ppl would order under their name on my website...well, i can't get my website to let me pick a host. I guess it has my home computer info saved and it just automatically picks the last host I entered and I can't find where to change hostesses.
I need to inform my clients.

I don't think I understand your question. If you are in your PWS, work with shows, select "email host" next to that show's info and send it that way. You can edit the email to really explain the ordering process and can copy a co-host if that's what you are talking about. Of course, you must have their email address entered.

Hope this helps.

I you're trying to go into your PWS and walk through the process, you may need to close completely out of CC. I had the same trouble a couple of weeks ago. I was told to get completely out of TPC website, then access my PWS. Make sense?

Yes...I am trying to walk thru the process of choosing a host to order under so that I can include instructions in my emails to the hosts...to give to anyone who wants to order for their shows online.
I have logged out and it's still saving my info and not letting me choose a host? Where is it done? can someone give me the process please so I can check it out?

Thanks

Ok. I have this on my site, and I borrowed it (with permission) from my upline.
HOW TO ORDER ONLINE!
First of all - to shop - go back to the homepage and click on "Order Products" at the bottom. The next page is the "log-in page". If you want to place an order to be shipped directly to you, & you are not associated with any party, type my name, JENNIFER PURDY as the host. You will then be taken to the shopping pages! Spend over $60 (before S&H) and I will add on the Guest Special of the month for you...for FREE...and our Seasons Best Cookbook too! Check the Home Page for the special for this month! It's that easy!If you were invited to an online party, all you have to do is type in the first and last name of your party host. If you are placing an order connected with a fundraiser, log-in under the name of the organization which you will already have been provided with.My puppy Ripley says THANKS!!!And it's that simple for your guests to order on your own party! Just let me know if you are interested!

If you are trying to access your website as a host, then make sure that your internet program (explorer, firefox, netscape, whatever) is closed completely. Then go into your website. If it doesn't work using the internet program you usually use, try a different one. I've had that happen too. I usually use Firefox so then I try Explorer.

1. Why am I having trouble logging into my account?

There could be several reasons why you are having trouble logging into your account. Please make sure you are using the correct login information and that your internet connection is stable. If you are still having trouble, you may need to reset your password or contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I add items to my cart?

To add items to your cart, simply click on the product you wish to purchase and then click the "Add to Cart" button. You can also adjust the quantity of the item in your cart by clicking the plus or minus buttons next to the quantity.

3. Why is my cart empty after I added items to it?

If your cart is empty after adding items, it could be due to a technical issue or a browser error. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, we are unable to cancel or make changes to it. This is because our system processes orders quickly to ensure prompt delivery. However, you may return or exchange the items once you receive them.

5. How do I track my order?

You can track your order by logging into your account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment. You will also receive a confirmation email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • MissChef