• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Copying Small Batter Bowl Gifts? - TIA Leslie

In summary, the best way to copy small batter bowl gifts is to use high-quality, food-safe transfer paper and a heat press. Regular printer paper is not recommended as it may not transfer properly or be food-safe. The ideal temperature and time for copying will vary, so it's important to follow the instructions provided by the transfer paper manufacturer. The design can be copied on both sides of the bowl, but care should be taken to line up the design correctly. To care for the copied gifts, hand wash with a mild detergent and avoid using abrasive materials.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am looking for pics of the small batter bowl gifts to go. I have tried to copy them myself, but it isn't letting me.
TIA
Leslie

pics from celebration recipesI have made a page of the pics in word format to use them just copy and paste in word. If using in pdf use the little camera and take a pic them copy. Not sure if this helps or not.

Flora:confused:

Attachments

• pics from celebration recipes.doc
    641.5 KB · Views: 304
Just what I was looking for...THANKS!:D

Related to Trouble Copying Small Batter Bowl Gifts? - TIA Leslie

What is the best way to copy small batter bowl gifts?

The best way to copy small batter bowl gifts is to use a high-quality, food-safe transfer paper and a heat press. This will ensure that the design adheres evenly and lasts for a long time.

Can I use regular printer paper to copy the design?

No, it is not recommended to use regular printer paper as the design may not transfer properly or may not be food-safe. It is important to use transfer paper specifically designed for heat transfers.

What is the ideal temperature and time for copying small batter bowl gifts?

The ideal temperature and time for copying small batter bowl gifts will vary depending on the type of transfer paper and heat press being used. It is important to follow the instructions provided by the transfer paper manufacturer for best results.

Can I copy the design on both sides of the batter bowl?

Yes, you can copy the design on both sides of the batter bowl. Just be sure to carefully line up the design on the second side to ensure it matches up with the first side.

How do I care for the copied small batter bowl gifts?

To ensure the longevity of the copied design, it is important to hand wash the batter bowl with a mild detergent and avoid using abrasive materials. Do not soak the bowl or put it in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mturock