• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clever Names for the Layered Batter Bowl Gifts?

In summary, Gifts of Good Taste are a popular name for layered brownie/cookie gifts. Robyn has a recipe for a 5 minute chocolate mug cake that is delicious and dangerous.
murkey
Does anybody know of, or have a great suggestion to name the batter bowl layered brownie/cookie gifts? :p

I call them "Gifts of Good Taste".

I have always just called the MIX N BAKE b/c then everyone knows what I mean when I describe them.

Would be neat to have a cool name for them while on display though. :)

I was going to try something else this year with the mugs. There is a book called Mug m's. They are cute recipes that you put in mugs and microwave them or bake them. I was thinking they could sell for cheaper then the batter bowl (which did not sell for me last year). It is more like a teachers gift instead of a hostess gift. Anyone have any comments???

Robyn, I like that idea, in our coffee & more mugs. Do you have any recipes?

That sounds cool! I would love to see recipes too!

ME TOO! I am having an open house/cooking show at my house in november and would love some cool ideas.

I will get some recipes on here in the next couple days. I have to get the books from my mom. She saw them and thought it could be something that would work for PC mugs since they are huge. I hope they don't break in the stove. THey say they are heat safe in micro and dishwasher and oven(warming) so I am not sure. I might want to try one at first so I don't get everyone's hopes up. I do have a recipe that my friend sent the other day.

The most dangerous cake recipe

This is for anyone that just can't not eat the whole pan of cake.

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)
a small splash of vanilla extract
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!

I am sitting here about to go make this but am afraid I would wake up everyone... My DD and I will have to try this when the kids are napping tomorrow! Wouldn't ice cream be awesome on top?? Maybe some chocolate or caramel syrup... Oh Geez...that makes it worse! LOL!

Robynchefcanada said:
I will get some recipes on here in the next couple days. I have to get the books from my mom. She saw them and thought it could be something that would work for PC mugs since they are huge. I hope they don't break in the stove. THey say they are heat safe in micro and dishwasher and oven(warming) so I am not sure. I might want to try one at first so I don't get everyone's hopes up. I do have a recipe that my friend sent the other day.The most dangerous cake recipeThis is for anyone that just can't not eat the whole pan of cake.

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
1 large coffee mug

Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (this can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). And why is this the most dangerous cake recipe in the world?
Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night!
I think I'd only do these in the microwave. I think SA pieces are only oven safe to 250? Sounds like a great recipe!

Robynchefcanada said:
I will get some recipes on here in the next couple days. I have to get the books from my mom. She saw them and thought it could be something that would work for PC mugs since they are huge. I hope they don't break in the stove. THey say they are heat safe in micro and dishwasher and oven(warming) so I am not sure. I might want to try one at first so I don't get everyone's hopes up. I do have a recipe that my friend sent the other day.

The most dangerous cake recipe

This is for anyone that just can't not eat the whole pan of cake.

4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cocoa
1 egg
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
1 large coffee mug

That sounds like a lot of oil for this amount of cake. Could you please double check that part? Sounds great!

I'd also double it and make 2 - but use only 1 egg. ...hmm sounds like we'll have dessert tonight!

And I agree - do not make it in the oven - but why would you with such a quick time in the microwave?!

I am doing some of these for a class that I will be having next month. Of course I am doing the hot cocoa mix in one as well and a spiced cider in another.
Any other recipes that you have would be great.
I also wanted some great, quick and easy recipes for soups! I plan to use this as a host gift for January hosts that chose the "Baby It's Cold Outside" or "Soup and Slippers" theme that I am offering.

Yes, please check on the oil amount. And I'm assuming it's Self Rising Flour, right?

I'm having a Homemade for Holidays show this Saturday and would love to show this.

Last edited:

Related to Clever Names for the Layered Batter Bowl Gifts?

What are "Clever Names for the Layered Batter Bowl Gifts?"

Clever names for the layered batter bowl gifts are unique and creative titles that you can give to your layered batter bowl gifts. These names can make your gifts stand out and add a personal touch to them.

Why are clever names important for layered batter bowl gifts?

Clever names are important for layered batter bowl gifts because they make the gifts more memorable and special. They also add a fun and creative element to the gift, making it more unique and personal.

How can I come up with clever names for my layered batter bowl gifts?

There are many ways to come up with clever names for your layered batter bowl gifts. You can use puns, play on words, or incorporate the recipient's name or interests into the name. You can also use online tools or brainstorm with friends and family for ideas.

Can I customize the names for my layered batter bowl gifts?

Yes, you can definitely customize the names for your layered batter bowl gifts. In fact, customization adds a special touch to the gift and makes it more personal and meaningful for the recipient.

Are there any tips for choosing clever names for layered batter bowl gifts?

Some tips for choosing clever names for layered batter bowl gifts include considering the occasion or theme, keeping it short and easy to remember, and making sure it reflects the personality or interests of the recipient. You can also get inspiration from popular culture or use alliteration to make the name catchy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • lovecookn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies