• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser with Batter Bowl Gift Mixes: Get Your Delicious Mixes Now!

In summary, Danielle is looking for a picture of the batter bowl gift mixes to use as advertising, but can't find one. She has found pictures of the gift tags for the batter bowl mixes and is selling them at her two upcoming fairs.
lovenpc
I am doing a fundraiser with the batter bowl gift mixes and I need a picture of them for the groups advertising. I have searched the PC and can't find one. Does anyone have a corporate picture they could attached.
thanks so much
Danielle

Let me see if this will work:

Attachments

• batter_bowl_display_card.pdf
    718 KB · Views: 536
Go to the Products/Recipes tab in Consultants Corner, click on the Homemade for the Holidays Theme show. Next click on 2007 holiday recipes and gift ideas. Scroll all the way down to 2003 Celebrations F/W Gift Show. You'll see gift tags for the batter bowl gifts. Click on each one - they have pictures of 4 recipes and then the last link is the actual recipe card.

Then at the very top of this page you'll see 2007 F/W with some other batter bowl ideas.:)

Tara, we don't have that on the Canadian Consultants Corner....no pictures only recipes (not even the gift tags)

lovenpc said:
Tara, we don't have that on the Canadian Consultants Corner....no pictures only recipes (not even the gift tags)

Well, in that case:

Attachments

• celebrate_brownie_tag_new.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 370
  • celebrate_chili_tag_new.pdf
    211.3 KB · Views: 267
  • celebrate_cookies_tag_new.pdf
    211.6 KB · Views: 293
  • celebrate_soup_tag_new.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 337
Oh - and just in case the recipes you have are different:

Attachments

• celebrate_recipes_new.pdf
    57.6 KB · Views: 412
If you sold these at a craft show, would they be cash only? You can't exactly place an order for them in P3!

I have two holiday fairs coming up and these would be great for cash-and-carry, but I want to be sure I know how to sell them!

I was taking orders at my booths for them. You can order the items and add them onto a Show if you don't have enough individual orders. At $11.50 for each SBB and then $$ for the tool, you are not making a lot per BB but you can make it up in quantity! I wouldn't order a bunch ahead of time! You could get stuck with them! After you make up the recipe in them, you can't return them! Here is the flyer I used to go with them. I charged $25 and that included: Small Batter Bowl, appropriate tool, all ingredients, nice gift card (handmade), bow, and the recipe.

Attachments

• BATTER BOWL GIFT MIXES FLYER.doc
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 609
How are you taking orders for the ingredient portion? That's the part I'm not quite understanding.

Thanks for showing us your flyer!

Whichever one they chose, I would make. I only had one made up (the Brownies for a few of them and the Celebration Cookie Mix for the last one I made).

I believe in helping each other! I've got some great ideas on here that I have adapted for my own!

1. What is a Batter Bowl Gift Mix?

A Batter Bowl Gift Mix is a pre-measured dry ingredients mix for a specific recipe, packaged in a decorative batter bowl. It makes a perfect gift for anyone who loves to bake or for special occasions like housewarmings or holidays.

2. How do I use a Batter Bowl Gift Mix?

Simply follow the recipe provided on the gift mix packaging. In most cases, you will need to add some wet ingredients like eggs, oil, or water to the mix and then bake according to the instructions.

3. Are the ingredients in Batter Bowl Gift Mixes pre-measured?

Yes, all the dry ingredients in our Batter Bowl Gift Mixes are pre-measured and ready to use. You don't have to worry about measuring and mixing different ingredients, making it a convenient and time-saving option for baking.

4. Can I customize the Batter Bowl Gift Mixes?

Yes, you can customize the Batter Bowl Gift Mixes by adding your own special touch. You can include additional ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruits to the mix to make it your own unique creation.

5. Do you offer a variety of Batter Bowl Gift Mix flavors?

Yes, we offer a wide range of Batter Bowl Gift Mix flavors, including cookies, cakes, bread, and muffins. We also have options for different dietary needs, such as gluten-free and vegan, so everyone can enjoy our gift mixes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa