• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture

In summary, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture has a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4 inches. It is oven safe up to 500°F and can also be used in the microwave and freezer. The bowl is made of high-quality stainless steel and is safe for mixing hot ingredients. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water, but abrasive cleaners should be avoided. The bowl also has a non-slip silicone base to keep it stable while mixing and protect countertops from scratches.
ntpieper
Gold Member
Does anyone know where the picture of this stainless steel mixing bowl cake is? I was out here the other night and saw it and am trying to put it together for a display in the morning and now I can't find it. Please help!!!

Sorry, I don't know at all, but I thought I would give you the bump up! So maybe someone else can see it and help you out! Good luck! You've got me curious. :) Jaye

I searched through the file section and could not find anything. Sorry and good luck finding this.

Is there such an animal?I have never heard of that. I would think because of the nonslip bottom that baking in the SS mixing bowl would be a no no. But hey if we can I would sure like to know!! : O)

It's not a real cake!The mixing bowl cake is simply taking the 3 bowls, with their lids on, and stacking them up. Then, wrap some nice white ribbon around them and add a few sprays of silk flowers on the top. It is meant to look like a cake so you can display it at a show or something.

1. What size is the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture?

The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture has a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 4 inches.

2. Is the bowl oven safe?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture is oven safe up to 500°F. It can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

3. Can I use this bowl for mixing hot ingredients?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture is made of high-quality stainless steel that is safe for mixing hot ingredients.

4. How do I clean the bowl?

The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratching.

5. Does the bowl have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Cake Picture has a non-slip silicone base to keep it stable while mixing. This also helps to protect your countertops from scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PC Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies