• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipe with Ho's Ho's - Fix Your Monday Night!

In summary, to make the Easy and Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipe with Ho's Ho's, you will need 1 package of Ho's Ho's, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of whipped topping, and 1 cup of sliced strawberries. This recipe makes 8 servings and you can use any type of snack cake you prefer, such as Twinkies or Ding Dongs. It can be made ahead of time, but it is best to wait to add the whipped topping and strawberries until right before serving. You can also substitute the vanilla pudding with any flavor of instant pudding, such as chocolate or banana, as long as you prepare it according to the package instructions before adding it to
Dina Atnip
Gold Member
I am having trouble finding a recipe that I seen somewhere it is for the Trifle Bowl and it has Ho's Ho's in it does anyone know which recipe it is. Help Please need to fix this Monday night.:cry:

did you search for Ho Ho Trifle in the files? You might have better luck with Google.

I clicked on search and found it. Here it is.

Attachments

• hoho trifle.doc
    123 KB · Views: 452
I was going to post that there's a recipe under Files, but it looks like you already found it. Looks interesting. Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks so much I did try HoHo's and did not find anything I guess I still need to learn from you wonderful ladies. Thanks alot I really needed this recipe.

Related to Easy and Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipe with Ho's Ho's - Fix Your Monday Night!

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Easy and Delicious Trifle Bowl Recipe with Ho's Ho's?

You will need 1 package of Ho's Ho's, 1 package of instant vanilla pudding, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of whipped topping, and 1 cup of sliced strawberries.

2. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 8 servings.

3. Can I use a different type of snack cake instead of Ho's Ho's?

Yes, you can use any type of snack cake you prefer, such as Twinkies or Ding Dongs.

4. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the trifle bowl ahead of time, but it is best to wait to add the whipped topping and strawberries until right before serving.

5. Can I substitute the vanilla pudding with a different flavor?

Yes, you can use any flavor of instant pudding that you like, such as chocolate or banana. Just make sure to prepare it according to the package instructions before adding it to the trifle bowl.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ARA in PA