• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trifle Bowl Recipe/Pic With Ho-Ho's

In summary, you can use any brand or flavor of Ho-Ho's for this trifle, but it may alter the taste slightly. The recipe makes 8-10 servings and can be doubled for larger crowds. It can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator. You can substitute the whipped cream for a different topping, but the texture and taste may vary. Additionally, you can add additional ingredients such as fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or crushed candy bars to customize the trifle to your liking.
ARA in PA
I just saw a pic on here the other night for a recipe using the trifle bowl. It was strawberries, ho hos, and whipped cream. I'm looking for it again and can't find it for the life of me. I checked the recipe forum and files - can anyone help?? :(

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• Ho-Ho Trifle.doc
    273.5 KB · Views: 643
Awesome - thanks so much!!!

omG - that looks sooooo decadent!

susanr613 said:
omG - that looks sooooo decadent!

just my thought! and healthy too (strawberries!) LOL there's always a bright side!

OK, I must be doing something wrong... I have made this 3 differant times and my strawberries keep sinking into the topping mixture.

Help! any suggestions.

I want to lick the computer screen! Yum!!

This looks very yummy. I can't wait to try this soon.

I am helping one of my girls do an open house on Tuesday to restart her business. I think we will be trying this one!!!

I just made this yesterday for my HWC Fundraiser Show! It was a big hit and so delicious! I did not have a problem w/ Strawberrys sinking in as some have mentioned. It was perfect and gorgeous! Mmmm.... oh so yummy also. But note: the whipped cream topping layer is VERY RICH... much richer then you would expect!

anything that has condensed milk is RICH! This looks so dang yummy!

cwinter474 said:
OK, I must be doing something wrong... I have made this 3 differant times and my strawberries keep sinking into the topping mixture.

Help! any suggestions.

Well, you would want them to sink a little bit. Are you putting a FULL layer of ho-hos across the bowl?

1. Can I use any type of Ho-Ho's for this trifle?

Yes, you can use any brand or flavor of Ho-Ho's for this trifle. However, it may alter the taste slightly depending on the flavor you choose.

2. How many servings does this trifle recipe make?

This trifle recipe makes approximately 8-10 servings. It can easily be doubled for larger crowds.

3. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, this trifle can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve. We recommend assembling it no more than 24 hours in advance to ensure freshness.

4. Can I substitute the whipped cream for a different topping?

Yes, you can substitute the whipped cream for a different topping such as cool whip or a homemade whipped cream. However, the texture and taste may vary slightly.

5. Can I add any additional ingredients to this trifle?

Absolutely! This trifle is versatile and can be customized to your liking. Some popular additions include fresh fruit, chocolate chips, or crushed candy bars. Get creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummybytes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • pamperedchefdt