• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a delicious trifle salad recipe for my trifle bowl?

In summary, the Summer Berry Layered Salad from CC with the Stars and Stripes theme is a good option for a layered salad for a trifle bowl. The Southwestern Layered Salad from the old Salads Cards is also a good option, and doubles as a great side salad for the trifle bowl.
mscharf
Hi girls,
I am looking for a layered salad for my trifle bowl, I know someone here can help.:chef:

There's a Summer Berry Layered Salad on CC with the Stars and Stripes theme. It's very good. Might be a little pricy this time of year, though because it has strawberries and blueberries in it.There's also a good Southwestern Layered Salad from the old Salads Cards that's pretty in the trifle bowl (I make 1 recipe, 2 sets of layers). If you search the posts here, you'll find it - it's been posted several times.

Here is my file for salads in the trifle bowl. I am sure you will find something you can use there.

Attachments

• Trifle Salads.doc
    83.5 KB · Views: 432
I never knew there was so many "layered" salads out there! i'll have to print this out for my next show.

chefann said:
There's a Summer Berry Layered Salad on CC with the Stars and Stripes theme. It's very good. Might be a little pricy this time of year, though because it has strawberries and blueberries in it.

There's also a good Southwestern Layered Salad from the old Salads Cards that's pretty in the trifle bowl (I make 1 recipe, 2 sets of layers). If you search the posts here, you'll find it - it's been posted several times.

I love this in the Trifle Bowl! I add a layer of corn to it too. It's one of my very favorite salads. And I do the same as Ann - I double the layers. This makes it so you don't have to dig all the way to the bottom to get some of all of the layers.

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Harvest Chicken Salad is good, and uses seasonal ingredients.

Thanks Sue! So many times I wish I had some salad recipes to show off the bowl. I'll definitely print this up!

thank you so much for all of your help. I think I will make the 7 layer salad for my party today, but I am definately going to try all of them soon! Thanks to all for your help.

I made a seven layer dip in mine and it was a huge hit.

there's a Southwest Layered Salad that is just great. Also, any "layered" salad that's available will look great in the trifle bowl. Try this great Canadian Favourite!

Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• Layered Salad.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 293

Related to What is a delicious trifle salad recipe for my trifle bowl?

1. What is a trifle salad?

A trifle salad is a layered dessert typically made with cake, pudding, fruit, and whipped cream. It is served in a clear glass bowl to showcase its beautiful layers.

2. Is there a specific recipe for trifle salad?

There is no one specific recipe for trifle salad. It is a versatile dessert that can be customized to your preferences and the ingredients you have on hand.

3. Can I use any type of cake for trifle salad?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for trifle salad. Some popular options include pound cake, angel food cake, or even brownies. Just make sure to cut the cake into bite-sized pieces before layering.

4. What types of fruit work well in trifle salad?

Many types of fruit work well in trifle salad, such as berries, peaches, kiwi, or pineapple. You can also use canned or frozen fruit if fresh is not available.

5. How do I prevent the layers from mixing together in trifle salad?

To prevent the layers from mixing, it is important to let the cake and pudding cool completely before assembling the trifle. Also, make sure to refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the layers to set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedSD
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • pamperedchefdt