• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Salad Recipe From the Trifle Display Card

In summary, the dressing for the trifle salad is a simple combination of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper. You can use any type of lettuce for this salad, but the recipe recommends a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce. Other suggested ingredients to add to the salad include cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and crumbled feta cheese. The salad can be made ahead of time, but it's best to wait to add the dressing until right before serving. It can last for 2-3 days in the fridge if stored properly, but it's best to enjoy it within 24 hours for the freshest taste and texture.
2crazyboys
One of my guests wants the salad recipe in the lower corner of the trifle display card. Does anyone know what it is?

I believe it's the featured recipe on pc.com right now. You can access it behind CC and click on the red tab that says recipes.

That's the one! Thanks!

Related to Salad Recipe From the Trifle Display Card

1. How do I make the dressing for the trifle salad?

The dressing for the trifle salad is a simple combination of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt and pepper. Just whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.

2. Can I use any type of lettuce for this salad?

Yes, the trifle salad recipe recommends using a mix of iceberg and romaine lettuce, but you can use any type of lettuce you prefer. Just make sure to chop it into bite-sized pieces.

3. What other ingredients can I add to the trifle salad?

The recipe calls for cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, and crumbled feta cheese, but you can add any other vegetables or toppings that you like. Some suggested options include avocado, bell peppers, olives, or grilled chicken.

4. Can I make the trifle salad ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salad ahead of time, but it's best to wait to add the dressing until right before serving. This will prevent the lettuce from getting soggy. You can also assemble the layers of the trifle in advance and then add the dressing and toss just before serving.

5. How long will the trifle salad last in the fridge?

If stored properly in an airtight container, the trifle salad will last for 2-3 days in the fridge. However, it's best to enjoy it within 24 hours for the freshest taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef