• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Replacement Lid for Your SM Batter Bowl - Quick and Easy Process | TIA

In summary, the customer ordered the sm batter bowl, but when she got it the lid was brittle and cracked. The warranty is still there, so she just needs to order a new lid. However, she will have to call HO to get this taken care of, as it is not within the 30 day time limit.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
I have a customer who ordered the sm batter bowl, when she got it the lid was brittle and cracked, how do I go about getting that replaced for her? Do I just need to order a whole new bowl, or can I just get a lid?
TIA

Is it under warranty still? If not, you can order a lid from the Replacement Parts, through Pampered Partner.

You can call and make an adjustment for JUST the lid. I did this very same things yesterday for a customer that when she got her's it was cracked. HO did not make her send the cracked one back.

jrstephens said:
You can call and make an adjustment for JUST the lid. I did this very same things yesterday for a customer that when she got her's it was cracked. HO did not make her send the cracked one back.

I've had the same experience. For some reason, there seem to be issues with the SBB lids.....

So will I have to pay for the replacement lid?

She just bought this mid-Feb. So yes the warranty is still there.

And I have to call HO to get this taken care of, is that correct, or can I do it online?

TIA

{*mandy*} said:
So will I have to pay for the replacement lid?

She just bought this mid-Feb. So yes the warranty is still there.

And I have to call HO to get this taken care of, is that correct, or can I do it online?

TIA

You can do it online, and no, you do not have to pay for the replacement lid.

Do it as an adjustment on the show. It's is still within the 30 days - so free replacement is covered.

If it's under warranty, you don't have to pay - they'll ship the replacement to the customer at no charge. You can do it online or call.

I have had so many complaints about this lately, too!! At least 3 in the last month, and I had to call/email HO about it (there's no way to just submit an online adjustment). I sent an email about one last week, and they STILL haven't gotten back to me - the cust. is getting anxious and emailing me daily now, too. I think I may just order her a new one and be done with it - SHEESH!! :(

cathyskitchen said:
I have had so many complaints about this lately, too!! At least 3 in the last month, and I had to call/email HO about it (there's no way to just submit an online adjustment). I sent an email about one last week, and they STILL haven't gotten back to me - the cust. is getting anxious and emailing me daily now, too. I think I may just order her a new one and be done with it - SHEESH!! :(
How can you not submit an online adjustment? That's weird... it used to be an option. :confused:

If I can do it online, do I go to PP2 non-commision order? or through PC site product adjustment?

Sorry for all the questions, still fairly new, and learning all the ends and outs.

Thanks

>Frequently Visited links box
>Product Adjustment
>accept the terms, click continue
>find the show/product, fill out form.

I just checked on Consultants Corner... It's still there, you should be able to do it all online no problem - as long as it was YOU that ordered the product in question. :)

If you submit a Product Adjustment through Consultant's Corner, you have to send the entire batter bowl back - not just the lid. None of my customers liked that option at all, so I had to call/email to sort it out and just have a new lid sent to them. If you just want to give up and order the lid for them, just go through P3 and submit a non-commissionable order for "Replacement Part" and have it shipped to the customer.

cathyskitchen said:
If you submit a Product Adjustment through Consultant's Corner, you have to send the entire batter bowl back - not just the lid. None of my customers liked that option at all, so I had to call/email to sort it out and just have a new lid sent to them. If you just want to give up and order the lid for them, just go through P3 and submit a non-commissionable order for "Replacement Part" and have it shipped to the customer.

You can also just send an email to the solution center with the show info, and what you would like the resolution to be, and take care of it that way......I've done that more than once.

ChefBeckyD said:
You can also just send an email to the solution center with the show info, and what you would like the resolution to be, and take care of it that way......I've done that more than once.

That's what I did for all 3 of the lids that were cracked in the last month - I still haven't gotten a reply on the last one I sent a week ago, though. :rolleyes:

I had 2 customers in the same Jan show call me within a day of each other that their Classib lids were cracked. HO just did an adjustment for them.

What is the process for getting a replacement lid for my SM Batter Bowl?

The process for getting a replacement lid for your SM Batter Bowl is quick and easy. Simply contact our customer service team and provide them with your purchase information and the reason for needing a replacement lid. They will assist you in finding the correct replacement and getting it shipped to you as soon as possible.

What if I don't have my purchase information?

If you don't have your purchase information, our customer service team may still be able to assist you. They may ask for a photo of your SM Batter Bowl or other identifying information to help find the correct replacement lid for you.

How long does it typically take to receive a replacement lid?

The timing for receiving a replacement lid may vary depending on your location and availability of the lid. However, our customer service team will work to get it shipped to you as quickly as possible. You can expect to receive your replacement within 1-2 weeks.

Is there a cost for getting a replacement lid?

The cost for getting a replacement lid may vary depending on your purchase information and the reason for needing a replacement. Our customer service team will inform you of any costs before proceeding with the replacement process.

What if the replacement lid doesn't fit my SM Batter Bowl?

If the replacement lid doesn't fit your SM Batter Bowl, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will assist you in finding the correct replacement or provide you with further instructions for returning the lid and receiving a refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SilverCeladon