• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacing a Ripped Classic Batter Bowl Lid

In summary, to determine if your Classic Batter Bowl lid is eligible for replacement, it must have been purchased within the last three years and have a manufacturing defect. If the lid was damaged due to user error, it is not eligible for replacement. To get a replacement lid, you will need to provide a proof of purchase and a photo of the damaged lid. Once all necessary information is received and eligibility is confirmed, the replacement will typically take 2-3 weeks to process and ship. There is no cost for a replacement lid if it is covered under the warranty, as we will cover the cost of the new lid and shipping.
dymplz8
I had a past host contact me yesterday and said that the lid to her Classic batter bowl ripped :( . Do I have to do an adjustment for the entire batter bowl and send that back, or is there a replacement lid that can be ordered and how do I do that?

You can do the lid only. It is listed on the replacement parts list.

If it's still within the warranty period, don't buy a replacement lid - call and get one shipped for no cost to your customer.

You can go through PP - Noncommission Order - then scroll down the Description column to find the lid Item Number.

If it is within the first 30 days - just phone HO and they will ship out a new one.

Well, it is actually after her 30 days. Her party was March 9th. So will I have to ship back just the lid? Sorry for all the questions, I'm new so I don't know anything about replacement parts and adjustments but I want to do the best possible thing for my host.

I would just do the adjustment online. They may ask for the old one back. If it cost more to send it back than it would be to just buy the lid, I'd give the customer the choice.

1. How do I know if my Classic Batter Bowl lid is eligible for replacement?

The Classic Batter Bowl lid is eligible for replacement if it was purchased within the last three years and has a manufacturing defect, such as a rip or tear.

2. Can I get a replacement lid if I accidentally damaged it myself?

Unfortunately, our warranty only covers manufacturing defects. If the lid was damaged due to user error, it is not eligible for replacement.

3. What do I need to provide in order to get a replacement lid?

You will need to provide a proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order number, along with a photo of the damaged lid.

4. How long will it take to receive a replacement lid?

Once we receive all the necessary information and confirm that the lid is eligible for replacement, it typically takes 2-3 weeks for the replacement to be processed and shipped to you.

5. Is there a cost for getting a replacement lid?

No, there is no cost for getting a replacement lid if it is covered under our warranty. We will cover the cost of the new lid and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies