• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Replacing a Broken Batter Bowl: What Does the 5-Year Warranty Cover?

In summary, the 5-year warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that may cause the batter bowl to break, including cracks, chips, or any other damage affecting functionality. To determine eligibility for a replacement, contact customer service within 5 years of purchase. A receipt is not necessary, but proof of purchase is required. Replacement requests are typically processed within 7-10 business days and the warranty is non-transferable.
TheFreddiesCook
on the classic batter bowl.... a customer wants to replace hers that arrived broken during a move. Can it be replaced? What does the 5 year warranty cover?

Sorry. That isn't covered. It would have had to break in use. - but not dropped...

hopefully she got movers insurance, that would cover it

Thanks... I just offered her to host a show a get another bowl for free. We'll see what she decides...

Hello there,I am sorry to hear that your classic batter bowl arrived broken during your move. As a pampered chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with your replacement. Our products come with a 5 year warranty, which covers any defects or damages that occur during normal use. I would be more than happy to help you with the replacement process. Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Replacing a Broken Batter Bowl: What Does the 5-Year Warranty Cover?

1. What is covered under the 5-year warranty for a broken batter bowl?

The 5-year warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship that may cause the batter bowl to break. This includes cracks, chips, or any other damage that affects the functionality of the bowl.

2. How do I know if my broken batter bowl is eligible for a replacement under the warranty?

If your batter bowl breaks within 5 years of purchase and the damage is not due to misuse or normal wear and tear, it is likely covered under the warranty. Our customer service team will be able to assist you in determining eligibility and processing a replacement.

3. Can I get a replacement for my broken batter bowl even if I no longer have the receipt?

Yes, you can still receive a replacement for your broken batter bowl under the warranty even without a receipt. However, you will need to provide proof of purchase such as a credit card statement or order confirmation email.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement for a broken batter bowl?

Once your replacement request is processed and approved, you can expect to receive your new batter bowl within 7-10 business days. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

5. Is the 5-year warranty transferable if I give the batter bowl as a gift?

No, the 5-year warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the batter bowl. If you receive the batter bowl as a gift, you will not be eligible for a replacement under the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies