• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Classic Batter Bowl in Taste of the South Magazine!

That would have been cool!!!I will have to go buy it. I need to buy the magazine that Lacychef told us about to! I love magazines, so if it features PC then I MUST go buy it! Thanks Kacey!;):balloon:
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
On Page 69- The article is called the Well-equipped kitchen mixing bowls! And there we are---cute batter bowl with what appears to be our whisk, too! :)

BTW- this magazine has UBERS of way yummy recipes and since I'm a Sweet-tea swillin', big hair southern wanna-be I LOVE this magazine! :D

I love that magazine! Love that we, PC, are in it!!

OT - whatever became of your adomial pain?????

I love seeing our products in magazines!!! I also LOVE to talk about it at shows!! Thanks for letting me know about this so I can tell everyone at my show Monday night!!

cwinter474 said:
I love that magazine! Love that we, PC, are in it!!

OT - whatever became of your adomial pain?????

Still have it- but I'm living with it. How are you?

pampered.chris said:
I love seeing our products in magazines!!! I also LOVE to talk about it at shows!! Thanks for letting me know about this so I can tell everyone at my show Monday night!!

You are very welcome! :) I saw the bowl before I read the caption and was like "Hey- that looks like our batter bowl" And, sure enough it WAS our batter bowl! Too bad they decided to go with All-Clad for their stainless steel bowls- Although they are gorgeous, it would have been neat if we could have had ours in the article as well! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
You are very welcome! :) I saw the bowl before I read the caption and was like "Hey- that looks like our batter bowl" And, sure enough it WAS our batter bowl! Too bad they decided to go with All-Clad for their stainless steel bowls- Although they are gorgeous, it would have been neat if we could have had ours in the article as well! :)

That would have been cool!!!

I will have to go buy it. I need to buy the magazine that Lacychef told us about to! I love magazines, so if it features PC then I MUST go buy it!
Thanks Kacey!;):balloon:

Related to Classic Batter Bowl in Taste of the South Magazine!

1. How big is the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl has a capacity of 8 cups or 2 quarts.

2. Can the Classic Batter Bowl be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is microwave-safe.

3. Is the Classic Batter Bowl dishwasher-safe?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning.

4. What is the material of the Classic Batter Bowl?

The Classic Batter Bowl is made of durable, non-porous stoneware.

5. Can the Classic Batter Bowl be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the Classic Batter Bowl is safe to use for hot liquids and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • dianevill
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kkimpinski
Replies
Views
Zombielicious