• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Bowl Lids: Cost & Shipping Info

In summary, the cost of a replacement bowl lid varies and can be obtained by contacting customer service. The lids are covered under warranty and can be shipped within 7-10 business days. Replacement lids are available for non-Pampered Chef bowls, but the model number must be provided. The cost of shipping is included in the overall price, but expedited options may cost extra.
SilverCeladon
Can someone tell me how much a replacement lid for both the small and large batter bowls are? Thank so much!

The person is also placing an order but since I have to order these separately do they have to pay shipping twice?

Jennifer-thank you soooo much!!!

1. What is the cost of a replacement bowl lid?

The cost of a replacement bowl lid varies depending on the size and type of lid needed. Please contact our customer service team for specific pricing information.

2. Are replacement bowl lids covered under warranty?

Yes, our replacement bowl lids are covered under our limited lifetime warranty. If your lid becomes damaged or broken during normal use, we will replace it for free.

3. How long does it take for a replacement bowl lid to be shipped?

Our standard shipping time for replacement bowl lids is 7-10 business days. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost.

4. Can I purchase a replacement bowl lid if I didn't buy the bowl from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we offer replacement bowl lids for select models that were not purchased from Pampered Chef. Please provide the model number of your bowl when contacting our customer service team.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping a replacement bowl lid?

The cost of shipping a replacement bowl lid is included in the overall price of the lid. However, expedited shipping options may incur an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies