• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Replacement Parts Hassle-Free with Our Show Guest Special Offer

In summary, placing replacement part orders via P3 as a non commission order is possible and does not require the customer to pay shipping twice. This order is separate from the show and is shipped directly to the customer's home.
Ashley8634
I have a guest from a show I just did who wants to order a replacement part. I put it in with her regular order from the show but it's giving me the red flag, saying I can't do that. How else am I supposed to place that order? And since she has already paid me, I'm not going to ask her to pay shipping twice, nor should she have to. Anyone know what to do?:eek:

It's a non commission order. She pays tax only, no shipping. It is shipped directly to her home and is not part of the show.

Thanks so much. I was very frustrated!

DebbieJ said:
It's a non commission order. She pays tax only, no shipping. It is shipped directly to her home and is not part of the show.

Wait a minute!! You mean to tell me that I can place replacment part orders via P3 as a non commission order?? :confused:

heather223 said:
Wait a minute!! You mean to tell me that I can place replacment part orders via P3 as a non commission order?? :confused:

Why yes,.....yes you can!:thumbup: :D

heather223 said:

I was just thinking we need a lightbulb smiley! :p

Yep! That's the only way I do it for my customers.

Wow!! Yes, I need the lightbulb smiley right now... So glad I have you all to share your wealth of information with me. :chef:

heather223 said:
Wow!! Yes, I need the lightbulb smiley right now... So glad I have you all to share your wealth of information with me. :chef:

I didn't realize we could do it that way either! We need to request that lightbulb smiley!!

mpkegley said:
I didn't realize we could do it that way either! We need to request that lightbulb smiley!!

Glad to know I am not the only clueless one out there! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
Why yes,.....yes you can!:thumbup: :D

Becky, have you been watching Phineas and Ferb? That totally sound like a line from the show!

ChefLisa said:
Becky, have you been watching Phineas and Ferb? That totally sound like a line from the show!

Never even heard of them!

Maybe they got it from me....seems to be going around today!:D

I just figured that out as well. Although I recently switched to P3 from PP.

Related to Order Replacement Parts Hassle-Free with Our Show Guest Special Offer

1. How can I take advantage of the Show Guest Special Offer for order replacement parts?

To take advantage of the Show Guest Special Offer for order replacement parts, simply attend a Pampered Chef party as a guest and place an order with your consultant. Your consultant will provide you with a code to use when ordering replacement parts online.

2. Can I use the Show Guest Special Offer for any replacement parts I need?

Yes, the Show Guest Special Offer can be used for any replacement parts you need, as long as they are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. Please note that the offer is only valid for orders placed with a consultant and cannot be used for replacement parts purchased directly through our website.

3. Is there a limit to the number of replacement parts I can purchase using the Show Guest Special Offer?

No, there is no limit to the number of replacement parts you can purchase using the Show Guest Special Offer. However, the offer is only valid for one order per guest, per party. If you require multiple orders, you will need to attend multiple parties or place an order directly with your consultant.

4. Can I combine the Show Guest Special Offer with other discounts or promotions?

No, the Show Guest Special Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is a standalone offer that is only available to guests who attend a Pampered Chef party and place an order with a consultant.

5. What if I forget to use the Show Guest Special Offer code when placing my replacement parts order?

If you forget to use the Show Guest Special Offer code when placing your replacement parts order, please contact your consultant as soon as possible. They may be able to add the offer to your order retroactively, but this cannot be guaranteed. It is important to use the code at the time of purchase to ensure you receive the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckysuem
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies