• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Gift Ideas: Seeking Advice from the Community

In summary, Shelly gives a Season's Best as the main gift, with the option of a door prize drawing and ticket game as additional gifts.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
Can you guys please advise the types of "Host Gifts" that you give. I have seen from a season's best all the way to paying for their host special, which can be a little pricey. I am just looking for some input to get a better idea.

TIA,
Shelly

I usually give either the Seasons best, have the guests pass it around and sign a little note in it, or the PC calendar.

A Season's Best. If I know they already own one, then I give them their choice of either a past issue they don't have or a mini-whipper, Reusable Shopping Bag, rub, or other small type item.

I have done the iSlice, SBRC, and Quick Cut paring knife. Lately it's been the SBRC because I have so many of the darn things. Things I can get cheaply off of the supply order. If I have a friend who I want to give more to, I usually do it privately because I don't want other hosts to expect that.

I usually do a SB. If I'm thiiiiiiiiiiis close to an incentive for myself, and ordering something for $12 or whatever will get me there, sometimes I do give a more generous gift. I add it to the host's order, and I pay for it. I was that close to the $3000 level for SAT this year, and my host did get a pair of salad tongs because of it.In her case, it was a show she was going to cancel and I talked to her about a catalog show. She had a great cat show, so I told her it was an extra gift because she turned her show around from non-existent to fabulous. She is a coworker, and I let her know that I don't normally give such a generous gift, and not to tell anyone because I didn't want them to be jealous or disappointed. She was extremely grateful!

I don't give anything anymore, it used to be SB but our program is so generous.

I give SB, sm. bamboo spoons, rub or spice, 1 c. prep cup (they are loving this one), or PC bag, nothing that cost me more than $2.50.

I give a SB and pass it for guests to sign. If they already have it and I don't have a past season one with me, then I let them choose one of my small door prizes like a quikut paring knife or a citrus peeler. It's just me thanking them for having ME into their home - the host program is more than generous enough to make having a show worthwhile. They aren't doing a show because of any extra thing I offer them. They are doing it because of the host program and because it's fun.

Thanks for the help. I didn't want to seem like I was ungrateful by giving them something they can purchase for $1 but didn't want to spend my entire earnings on a gift either. You guys are great!!!

I give a Season's Best. I also give them a chance to "earn" the round up trivet - if they collect 7 orders before their show they get the trivet.

Shelly, you are right in asking. The one thing you knew was to not give away your pay check. There are a ton of items on the supply order form just for this purpose. See what trips your trigger. Also, we now have the bulk seasonings. These you could purchase, go get some of those little tiny zippered bags. I am thinking a couple of tablespoons in each bag with a dip recipe attached would work too. And I think this would go way beyond the 4 or 5 items you can get for $5 or more dollars. Do not forget too that any of these items needs an expense entry for your taxes if you do use them as host gifts. And do not forget to keep the receipt from the purchase of the little bags too!

Teresa Lynn said:
I don't give anything anymore, it used to be SB but our program is so generous.

I don't either. But I do give a couple of gifts to the guests - door prize drawing and ticket game. I have a bunch of retired SB and other small stuff that I've collected - quikut paring knives, petite bamboo spoons, twixits....

I throw kisses for participation in the party, at the end, they get an old seasons best. A bottle of rub is passed around during the party everytime I say Pampered Chef, and whoever has it by the time of the drawing slip (end of party) gets to take it home. I give either a current seasons best or calendar (through the end of february) to the host. I give recipe cards (set of three) to two people in the drawing.

I used to give out way too much. Now I don't give anything. Nobody has complained.

Now, if someone booked a show specifically for me to get an incentive, I might revise that policy.

wadesgirl said:
I give a Season's Best. I also give them a chance to "earn" the round up trivet - if they collect 7 orders before their show they get the trivet.

I like this idea. Thanks for the input.

I usually give a SB! This past month, I gave most of the hosts the Simple Additions Heart Bowl. Or used the bowl as a gift during the ticket activity.I also give all my hosts a FREE Medium Bar Pan when they collect at least $250 in outside orders.

I give a reusable shopping bag and Season's Best. I usually toss some of my business cards inthe bottom of the shopping bag, so if they're using it and someone asks them about PC, they can give them my card. And giving the SBRC reminds me to talk about what a great value it is!

I hand out Season's Bests to the host & all the guests at starting time as a "thank you" for being ON TIME!

If any stray orders happen to come in, I ask my customer if they are okay with me adding the order to a current show to help a host. They usually say yes, so I sometimes give them an order or two if it helps boost them into a new level. They always LOVE that and I'm not spending money to do it. It's customer orders that would have been submitted as an individual order otherwise. ;)

ETA: I did have one group who was taking turns hosting in the same season, so I brought extra old SBRC to offer to them and let them pick an older one rather than having duplicates of the current one. They really LOVED that!

1. What are some popular host gift ideas for a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular host gift ideas for a Pampered Chef party include kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and serving dishes. Gift sets that include a variety of products are also a great option.

2. Can I customize a host gift for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can customize a host gift for your Pampered Chef party by choosing specific products that the host may be interested in or by creating a personalized gift set based on their preferences.

3. Are there any budget-friendly host gift options available?

Yes, there are budget-friendly host gift options available at Pampered Chef. These include smaller kitchen tools, utensils, and accessories, as well as gift sets at a lower price point.

4. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef host gift online?

Yes, you can purchase a Pampered Chef host gift online through the company's website. You can also order through a Pampered Chef consultant or attend a party and purchase a gift in person.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for host gifts at Pampered Chef?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts for host gifts at Pampered Chef. These can include discounted prices on select products or free gifts with a certain purchase amount. Check the company's website or ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • itsjustCarla