• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Treat of the Week Idea: Mini Muffin Zuchinni & Carrot Cake

In summary, to make Mini Muffin Zucchini & Carrot Cake, you will need all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, grated zucchini and carrot, brown sugar, vegetable oil, egg, vanilla extract, and chopped walnuts. This recipe makes about 24 mini muffins and you can substitute ingredients such as vegetable oil, all-purpose flour, and add in raisins or chocolate chips for customization. To make these mini muffins, you will need a muffin tin, paper or silicone muffin liners, and a grater. These mini muffins can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days, in the refrigerator for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to
StephsKitchen
Has anyone ever done this? Treat of the week, where you choose a business or businesses to drop off treats and leave catalogs or ask for referrals? I was thinking of making mini muffin zuchinni and mini muffin carrot cake.

Give me your thoughts or suggestions.

Thanks!

Stephanie

That sounds like a really cool idea! I hope it works for you- I would keep track of yoru expenses and if you are spending more money then you are bringing in, it might not be the best idea, but heck- I wouldn't turn down a mini carrot muffin! :)

I have never done it - so let us know how it goes! I agree with Kasey - keep track of your expenses and see if it is profitable!

So you are just dropping by and leaving this stuff? It sounds like a good idea, but maybe a chocolate chip or banana mini-muffin might be better. Although I love carrot and zucchini, the majority of the rest of the world seem to think they're yucky.

What ingredients do I need for the Mini Muffin Zucchini & Carrot Cake?

To make these delicious treats, you will need:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1 cup grated zucchini
  • 1/2 cup grated carrot
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)

How many mini muffins does this recipe make?

This recipe makes about 24 mini muffins, depending on the size of your muffin tin.

Can I substitute any of the ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the vegetable oil with melted butter or coconut oil. You can also use whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour for a healthier option. Additionally, you can add in raisins or chocolate chips for some added sweetness.

Do I need any special equipment to make these mini muffins?

You will need a muffin tin and paper or silicone muffin liners to make these mini muffins. You will also need a grater to grate the zucchini and carrot.

How should I store these mini muffins?

These mini muffins can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them fresh for longer, you can store them in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
merego
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies